Chapter 27

Adonis's POV

News got around to Aloni. She cried all the way to the hotel we were staying at for tonight.

I feel numb. I have nothing else to live for. I should just pull the plug, it's not like she'll magically survive anyway.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

I walked to the door sluggishly and opened to find Aloni in a wheelchair.

"Um hey Adonis. There's something I need to give you.", she whispered. I let her in.

"Before they took us, Kiera gave me this letter to give to you in case something happened to her.", she handed me an envelope.

Dear Adonis,

If you are reading this, then I am already dead. I want you to know that I always felt a connection towards you ever since you showed up at my doorstep in the middle of the night. Your smile blew me away. No guy has ever treated me the way you did. You made me feel special, wanted like I was the only thing that mattered. I want you to take care of yourself and if you find that someone that makes you happy, then go for it. Lastly, I just want to say that I love you Adonis Morelli even if you don't love me back.

Yours Truly, Kiera.

P.S. I always wondered how it will feel to be a vampire:) 

"Thank you for showing me this Aloni, but there's something I have to do.", I hugged her quickly and rushed out the room.

...

I walked in and saw her lifeless body hooked up to different machines. I hope she says she's okay with this like she said she was.

"Good evening boss. How may I help you?", my personal doctor, Aaron asked.

"I need your help turning her into a vampire.", getting straight to the point.

"Very well. I'm going to need you to sit in this chair while I get your blood. After that, you can pull the plug and I can start inserting your blood in her. Oh and if you feel dizzy, I can stop.", he said getting his things together.

He drained almost three pints of my blood and told me to pull the plug when I'm ready.

"See you soon my love.", I kissed her head and pulled the plug.