Chapter 26

Adonis's POV

We finally made it my father's territory. My hands are just itching to kill him. 

His security is high but nothing a silence bomb can't handle. I ordered some of my army to search the premises while the others head inside with us. 

"Well well well, if it isn't my son Adonis and his sidekick Aries.", he said from behind us.

"Where is she?", I rushed over to him only to get slapped hard by his ring covered fingers.

"Aries go find them! I'll take care of him.", I ordered and got up ready to tackle him.

"Oh you will? You see son what you fail to realize is that you will never be as strong as me. You were born human to that whore of a mother. It's honestly sad that I had Charlene turn you into a vampire. But now I see that you're a lost hope and she should've aborted you when I told her to.", I pounced, seeing red. 

I tore him piece by piece until he was barely recognizable. I watched as the blood drained from his body. My hands covered in red as I still felt broken and a lost hope, just like he said.

"Adonis! We found her!", Aries and a couple of my men came rushing in carrying Aloni, Rayne, and Landon.

He lead me to her. I saw her beaten and drained to death. I rushed to her to check for a heartbeat and found none. 

"She-she's dead.",I cradled her cold body in my arms in disbelief.

"Yea I'm sorry man.", Aries said sincerely, "You could always turn her into one of us."

I could but, I don't want to force it on her like it was done to me.

I picked her up and walked out in silence knowing that this was all my fault and if I would have never gotten involved with her, she wouldn't be dead.