Babies!Babies!

All Annabeth could do a week after her due date was supposed to be, was to lay in bed. Percy was in home as he had stopped working since Annabeth was supposed to give birth any minute.
It was late January and outside was freezing and snowy. Annabeth wanted the babies to come out of her as soon as possible or she would find a way to force them out. "It's ironic that twins are usually born early but of course in my case I am late. I am never late at anything. Always on time. This is your fault."
"Hey! You are giving Zoe and Charlie the wrong impression about me." He replied to Annabeth. "I am not bad at all. We are going to have a lot of fun and you come along." He said to Annabeth's enormous baby bump.
"I can't stay in here any longer. Can we go anywhere? Even for just an hour."
"Where do you want to go?"
"I don't know. Maybe Camp. Still in New York, 30 minutes from here and monster proof." Annabeth proposed.
"Sure. Whenever you are ready we can go."
Annabeth got out of the bed and put on her oversized Berkeley sweatshirt that she had bought when she was in college to wear as a dress when the weather was weird. Now with her new sizing adjustments the sweater came handy.
The car ride really helped Annabeth out. As soon as they arrived at Camp they were immediately greeted by Piper and Jason. "What are you doing here?" Percy asked them. "Aren't you supposed to be in San Francisco?"
"We were but we had to come in New York. I got some job interviews in a couple hospitals, and we were going to surprise you later." Piper said. "How is it going?" She asked Annabeth.
"It's not going. I am a week late."
Then Percy's phone started ringing. He went a couple steps away to take the call. "There was an accident with a shark, and they want me to go."
"Go, I'll be fine. At this point they need you more than I do. I'll be right here when you come back." Annabeth said.
"Are you sure?" Percy asked concerned. He didn't think that it was a good idea to leave Annabeth alone at this point of her pregnancy.
"If they call you while you are on leave that means that they need you. I'll call you if I need anything" Annabeth reassured him. After he left, she, Jason and Piper went to the Big House to see Chiron. Soon they discovered that both him and Mr. D weren't at Camp, which was a bit weird, but they didn't put too much thought into it. The three of them sat on the porch of the Big House and talked.
After 10 minutes a young girl came running to them. "There is a hellhound near the lake. We need help!" She said.
"How did it come in?" Piper questioned.
"I don't know but it is near the energy pipes. I don't know how long-" The girl was cut off by the sudden power outage. "This happens. What do we do now?"
"What's your name?" Jason asked her.
"Summer. I am from the Apollo Cabin." Summer replied to Jason.
Jason was about to tell her what to do when Annabeth started talking. "Summer you are going with Jason and show him where the hellhound is. If it is in the lake you should take the way from the Cabins which have lights on."
"All right."
"And tell the campers to go in their cabins and not leave until the hellhound is contained. As soon as you finish you'll go to your cabin as well, got it?" Annabeth asked her.
"Got it." She started running with Jason following her.
"Now let's open the generator." Annabeth said and motioned Piper to follow her to the Big House. "They must have changed the place they had it. I remember..." She paused for a couple seconds "It was here since I was 7."
Piper started getting worried for Annabeth. Every couple minutes, she paused and was in obvious pain as Piper could see in the dark. The went inside another room of the Big House and found the outlet. Annabeth lifted the handle, and the lights all went back on.
"Annabeth are you okay?" Piper asked her.
"Just Braxton Hicks. I've had them for the past three weeks." Annabeth put her hand under her belly.
"I am not so sure. You are in active labor. I've been timing your contractions and they are less than 5 minutes apart and they last for 3!" Piper announced. Annabeth was not going to have her babies without Percy.
She could physically feel the babies pushing their way out. "I think I have to go to the hospital. And we have to call Percy, and my doctor." Too much stuff for which she wasn't prepared.
"You need calm down. I'll come Percy and your doctor. In which Hospital do you need to go?"
"Bellvue." Annabeth started having difficulty talking and breathing through the pain.
30 minutes later they reached the hospital. Annabeth was laying on the hospital bed. Her contractions were less than 2 minutes apart. Piper and Thalia were pacing nervously up and down the room. "Percy still hasn't got any of our calls."
Annabeth was groaning. She was in terrible pain. "Great! That means we are going to be here for a long while." She said.
"What if you tried to do it, without Percy" Piper asked apprehensively, knowing that Annabeth wouldn't react well to it.
"I don't care if fifty doctors and nurses come and tell me do deliver, I am not giving birth without Percy. No baby is coming out of me if Percy isn't here, got it?" Needless to say everyone is afraid of angry Annabeth. Especially of angry panicked pregnant Annabeth. Percy's phone was off.
20 minutes had passed and still no signs from Percy. Piper needed a break; she and Jason went outside leaving Thalia with Annabeth. "How are you feeling?" he asked.
Piper was looking at the floor. "I am terrified. You saw Annabeth inside; she is ten times tougher than me, and she is ready to pass out. How am I supposed to do it in 6 months?"
"I don't know but I am going to be next to you. I won't leave your side- "Jason's phone started ringing. "It's Percy." He told to Piper and answered to him. "Hey man, come to the hospital, Annabeth is about to give birth."
Piper and Jason ran into the room, "Percy is on his way", Piper announced relieved. "Thank God." Annabeth gasped from the pain.
By the time Percy arrived Annabeth was in terrible pain that she can hardly remember anything. But Percy was there, which was everything to her. After 3 pushes they both heard a baby crying. When they handed her the baby she started crying and Percy kissed her. Only 3 minutes the second baby came along.
The doctors ran some tests on the twins and made sure they were both healthy. After 10 minutes, Percy and Annabeth were alone with their babies for the first time. Annabeth held for the first time her babies. The two tiny people that she and Percy brought to the world. She still wasn't sure how she felt about having children, but she knew that she would hunt down anyone who would hurt them.
"We are parents, can you believe it?" Percy said holding his baby girl who seemed comfortable and calm in her dad's arms.
"I love you." Percy said looking at Annabeth and their newborn son.
"I love you too." Annabeth replied. She couldn't her eyes off Charlie. The baby yawned. "Thanks for giving them to me," she said. The baby held Annabeth's finger with his entire fist. Then she turned to Percy whose eyes were bloodshot. "Percy Jackson are you crying?" She laughed.
"You were crying too. But I didn't even mention it." Percy placed Zoe on Annabeth and took Charlie from her.
"And you will never mention it." She replied with a smirk on her face. She leaned in and kissed Percy.
"You and I make great babies." He mentioned and kissed her again.
"Of course, we do. Did you expect anything less?"
"Honestly, no." Percy smiled.
"Look" Annabeth whispered as Zoe opened her eyes for the first time. "Hi Zoe." Zoe had grey eyes just like Annabeth's.