𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

CHAPTER FOUR | THE WORLD HAS TURNED AND LEFT ME HERE

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

LOUD KNOCKS AGAINST THE HARDWOOD DOOR IMMEDIATELY CAUGHT RILEY BY SURPRISE. The witch wanted to indulge herself with a lay in, and so she laid there, hoping whoever was knocking would disappear. But, the longer they were made to wait, the louder the knocks became until they were too loud to ignore.

The witch grunted irritably underneath her breath, and strode over to the door once Caroline stepped out of the bathroom in her towel. As she opened the door, her face immediately dropped. "Stefan? What're you—"

"I need a favour." He simply strutted inside the dorm with a large black trunk trailing behind him. Once he placed the trunk down on the ground, he headed over to the window and closed the curtains.

"What are you doing?" Caroline's eyes clapped onto the trunk he had dumped in the middle of the room. "And, what is with this trunk?"

"Hang on."

Riley ignored Stefan and lifted the lid on the trunk. But, as soon as she opened it, Ivy's head popped out. Both girls gasped out in horror at Ivy's unexpected appearance."Where am I?" The girl's eyes scanned the unfamiliar surroundings and then she tilted her head toward Stefan. "What did you do?"

"Oh. Fake girlfriend from your fake life. Fun" Riley rolled her eyes at the Salvatore. "What's she doing here anyway? I thought you wanted to keep your two lives very seperate."

"Uh, Enzo turned her." Stefan vaguely answered.

"Then, Stefan broke my neck, and I woke up in a trunk." Ivy continued on from the brief explanation the Salvatore had given them.

"Right. So, I need a little bit of help." Stefan gestured to both the girls then turned his head to Riley. "Oh. And, a daylight ring."

"Absolutely not. I'm not helping you." Riley remained firm with an irritated look on her face whilst she crossed her arms over her chest. "Find some other witch to make it. I'm sure Luke, everyone's favourite witch-for-hire, will be happy to accommodate your dick-ish needs. But, I certainly won't."

"Okay. Fine. Well, can you two at least just watch her while I get Luke to make her a daylight ring." The Salvatore eyed up Caroline. "Show her the ropes. Teach her some control. Please."

"No. No. This is not our mess. This is your mess." The blonde vampire stepped forward the vampire and pointed her index finger at him.

"A mess that wouldn't have happened if you two had just left me alone!" He retorted swiftly with an irritated look.

"Uh. I can hear you, you know. I can hear everything, like—perfectly." Ivy rested her hands on her hips as she listened in to the conversation, thanks to her vampire hearing.