Chapter 32 - No Going Back

Start from the beginning

"Faster! Faster!", coach yelled across the field. I was doing laps around the field and I was sweating like a pig. My extra training was almost over and I was practically dead.

"Come on Zoe! You can do it!", Zach yelled cheerfully, waving to me from the bleachers and I looked at him smiling. It pays up to have some support, I guess. I made my way to the bleachers on the south and took a bottle of water, quickly emptying it.

"Zo!", a familiar voice yelled from across the field, I turned around seeing Matt run in my direction and pull me in a bear hug.

"Geez dude!", I laughed, "You're gonna squish me!"

"Oh, sorry", he broke the hug, "I just missed you so much!"

"I missed you too, Matty!", I exclaimed.

"Hyped up about the game tomorrow?", he asked taking a spare water bottle and gulping it down.

"Yeah, can't wait!", I smiled.

"Rumours say...that there will be managers on the bleachers, looking for players to sign", Matt said, lowering down his voice.

"Really?", I asked surprised.

"Yeah, but we aren't really sure about it. Just rumours", he shrugged and I turned around, seeing Zach walk in our direction.

"Hey, ready to go?", he asked glaring at Matt and back at me.

"Aha", I nodded, "see you tomorrow Matt!"

"See you!", he waved us smiling.

~Marc's POV~

(Pretend all of this is in Spanish)

"Thank you", I smiled at the lady, giving her a tip, which she returned with a wide smile. I started walking to the exit of the airport.

"Bro", a hand stopped me from behind and I turned around seeing Lionel with a frown on his face.

"Yes, Lio?", I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Are you sure that your sis is here, I mean didn't she live in Montreal?", he asked glaring at his watch on his hand.

"She did, but Neymar told me that she'd be here. He would be serious when it comes to this", I shrugged and grabbed my Beats, putting them on my ears, Imagine Dragons were blasting through them.

As soon as we exited the airport we were swarmed by paparazzi, how the hell did they know that we'd be here? Geez. Those silly quetions from them didn't help either.

All we have to do now is make it to our hotel and find Zo, I have to ask her something important. And yeah, I wasn't going to be alone here so I brought my teammate Lionel (Messi) with me. He would support me in this huge step.

~Zoe's POV~

"Argh! That's not fair!", I screamed through my mic and Bayani and H started laughing.

"It was a nice surprise!", H said in between laughs.

We were streaming Cube with about 3,000 viewers and Bayani and H thought that it would be a good idea to prank me. By putting obsidian all around my house. Not funny.

"Guys", I said with a serious tone, "I seriously hate you right now".

"But we love you Zoe!", Bayani laughed awkwardly and I sighed.

"I don't have time fo-", I said but I was cut by the robotic voice.

User has joined your channel.

"Heyyyyooooo", a cheerful voice blasted thrugh mine, and everyone else's mics.

"Whassup guys?", Graser asked and I breathed out.

"These idots pranked me!", I whined as I saw Graser's Minecraft character come closer to where Bayani, H and me were standing, in front of my so-called house.

"Oh my God guys you did a good jo-I MEAN HOW DARE YOU?", he joked and they errupted into laughter, I groaned loudly.

"I'm done", I said and rage quit Minecraft (I do that often IRL).

"Noooo", Bayani whined, "come baaack!"

"Yeah gurl, we'll clean it up!", Liam said, "Graser is gonna do it!"

"Hey!", Zach protested and I rejoined the game laughing.

"Okay, that's a good offer!", I chuckled and he groaned.

"But you love me today!"

"I don't!", I protested.

"You totally do!", he chuckled.

"Ugh. Fine", I gave up. There isn't really a point in arguing with him, he always wins.

"Yay!", he laughed pounching H which caused him to fall in a huge hole next to my house and die, we bursted out laughing.

"Don't bring me up in your love issues-I MEAN nothing", he stuttered laughing awkwardly.

The stream chat quickly exploded in questions about Graser and me.

"Dude!", Zach said half angry half amused by all the drama in the comments.

"Well...", I sighed, "I-I have to go now, bye", I rushed, not knowing what to say.

"You don't have t-"

User has left your channel.

After leaving the game, I decided to go to sleep, I can't deal with all of this nonsense now. The fans are gonna get an explanation, some day I suppose.

-

-

-

Entering the big stadium, I was blinded by lights coming from all the possible sides. A loud echo of the crowd errupted through the empty hallway, while the players were entering the field.

Arranged in a line, we greeted the visitor players, which looked quite intimidating. Most of them had long blonde hair and muscular legs, which weren't even that attractive...well at least their jerseys matched their eye color, just kidding. While the anthem was playing, the crowd was completely silent. I took the time to look around the big bleachers of the huuuuge stadium, mhmm...I don't remember it being this big tho. I didn't really expect to see all these people show up, all of the stadium was covered in blue (theirs) and red (ours) jerseys. It looked unbelieveable.

Looking through all the banners, one of them caught my eye.

Kick butt Zoe!, it said and emidiately brought a smile to my face. Suddenly, I realised something.

It is being held by Zach, Jordan and-and Marc.

***

important info:

okay, so as you know school has started and that was the main reason I didn't update for some time. I am going on a trip to Italy on Monday, which includes a 13-hour long drive + one week of me staying there, so updates will most likely not accur throughout that week. I have to do a lot of packing tomorrow! :c

anyways,

this story has about 5-10 more chapters and I was thinking of making a squel to it aswell as a Bayani fanfic! :)

MORE DRAMA?!?!?!

Do you think that Marc will like Zach? mhm.

don't forget to comment and vote if you can't wait to see some plot-twists! (oops spoiler)

~sel