"I know and i'm really sorry..." he lowered his head. "...b- but it's not worth to waste my time to someone, i no longer love anymore-"

Hanbin felt a huge sting on his left cheek, he just got slapped. Jennie slapped him. She slapped him so hard that she felt the pain on her hand. Never in her life she slapped nor thought of slapping Hanbin, but the pain that Jennie caused physically's nothing compare to the pain Hanbin is putting Jennie through.

"I hate you" Jennie barely let out a voice when she spoke.

Hanbin sighs. He knew he deserved the harsh words and the slap, but he didn't care anymore, instead he felt relief. "I know, but it won't change my mind. I don't think it's worth it, i don't think you're worth it anymore-"

Once again, Hanbin didn't complete his sentence because of another huge sting on his left cheek. She slapped him again.

"You're a jerk, Hanbin" Jennie sobbed. She grabbed all of her things and stormed out of the car, then started running in her house. She didn't have strength anymore to open the door, so she rang and knocked on the door balling her eyes out.

As soon as the door opened by the singer's best friend, she pulled Chaeyoung for a hug. Confused was the feeling Chaeyoung was feeling upon seeing her best friend crying in her arms, but she didn't say nor complain, instead she pulled the shorter one closer to her and embraced her tightly, she didn't even care if the shorter one was wet due the rain. She just embraced her best friend without asking.

———

Lisa'sPOV

Chicken or Ham. With cheese or without?

This is so fucking frustrating. I've been standing in front of the sandwiches aisle, debating on what i should get for Jennie.

Bam and i were driving to the SBS Open Hall where Jennie's performance will be held, until he had to the go to the restroom and so we decided to stop by a conveniente store.

While he went to the restroom, i decided to get something to eat for the singer...

But my life got even harder than it already was. What the fuck should i get her? Why the fuck are so many sandwiches?

Ugh. Fuck it. I picked all of types of sandwiches they had, so i had 8 types in my arms.

I mean... this will do. That woman eats a lot and 8 types of sandwiches isn't a bad idea after all.

"Are you that hungry?" I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around and saw Bam staring at my arms that were full of food.

"I- uh... y- yeah" i stutter, which caused me to facepalm myself mentally. He nods and helped me by grabbing half of the sandwiches then paid for them.

"I can do it" Bam shyly utter as he grabs the plastic bag that i was trying to pick but he didn't let me. I only nodded at him and walked all the way to the car, while i was putting my seatbelts on, he placed the sandwiches on the backseat and started driving to our destination. And of course, silence will be always next to me and for my luck it's an awkward one. It wouldn't be so awkward if Bam and I didn't fight last night, but we did.

The silence was driving me crazy, i knew another minute of silence it could blow my head off. So i quietly leaned over and played the radio and soon the song played... thank god.

"I go looking for you
In time that's stopped
No matter the obstacles,
I always wind up at your side
My long,
Long journey
Ends and now I go back
I find my way back home
To you again"