Chapter 19

Lisa's POV

"Pranpriya, can you get it?" my mom shouted from the kitchen after the bell rang. "Honey, can you get our clothes from outside, it's about to rain"

My father placed his phone on the couch and we groaned, but got up afterwards. I opened the door and i was shocked to see two of the people i least expected to come, the Kim's.

"What are you doing here?" i didn't bother to be polite to them. They didn't deserve any ounce of respect.

Sooya's father eyed me. "Polite, are we?" he ignored my question with a sarcastic question and made his way inside my house.

"You have a..." his wife followed from behind. "...unique house." she said with a pause before adding. "and poor" with a disgusting face.

The nerve.

I rolled my eyes and asked again, "what are you doing here?" this time a little more inpatient. "You're not welcome here"

"Pranpriya, could you help me?" my father stopped when he laid eyes on the two guest in our living room. "Hey! what are these two reputation rats doing here? Honey, get the broom!"

The korean lady raised her brow. "Excuse me"

"Why did you want me to grab the broom?" my mother asked with the broom in her hands. "Two rats!" she shouted and was about to hit them when i stopped her.

"Please, with all due respect. Please leave our house" i asked a little calmer.

"It's not like we want to be in this filthy house either" Sooya's mother spat back.

"You little-" the lady besides me, once again, tried to hit them but i stopped her, which made her calm down but continued to shoot glares at her.

Then the oldest man sat and spoke. "We know you've been seeing our daugheter secretly, even after we probihited her to do so. We're here to offer you 5 million baht if you stay away from her."

At this point it was pouring hard, i could hear the rain hitting our rooftop.

"I know we've may not have a lot of money and we live in this small house, but we'd never traid our daughter's happiness to money." my mother stepped in.

"Yeah, so leave before we call the police" my father added stepping infront of us.

The two kim's got up from our sofà. "No need to do that, because we are the owner of this house"

"What? That's impossible" Dad said.

But the other man took out a paper that said it was, indeed, the Kim's. "We bought your house just an hour ago" he smirked, but added. "You know, we don't usually give two chances. But in this scenario, i'll ask you again. Accept our offer, you get to keep the house and we'll leave you or you leave"

A bunch of emotions started going through me, i couldn't think straight and i didn't know what to do nor say, Sooya's parents cornered me and it was time for the white flag.

This is the end.

I'm sorry, my love. My family needs me.

"We're leaving" my father preceded me, with absolutely no hesitation. "Just... give us time"

"30 minutes" mr. Kim said, his voice cold as ice.

Dad lead us to their bed room and close the door behind him. "Start packing" he simply said and my mother did as told, but i didn't, i just stood in my spot completely clueless of the situation. "Baby, are you okay?" Dad asked.

"I can't... dad, no." i shook my head and stopped my mom from what she was doing. "Stop!"

But the taller man wrapped his arms around me. "Hey, calm down. What's wrong?"