Chapter 2

Lisa'sPOV

*buzz*

I heard my phone buzz, i opened my eyes and lazily grabbed the device to then noticing my mom calling me. "Mom?" I spoke to the phone.

"Pranpriya are you okay? Are you with Bam?" She asked worriedly, i rubbed my eyes and stretched on the bed before answering. "Yeah mom , i'm in his apartment" I answered and heard her sigh from the other line.

"Pranpriya please come back home?" She plead while i sat on the bed. Here we go again...

"No, i have to find her mom.. i need to"

"You searched all over Asia Pranpriya but still you haven't find her" she raised her voice a bit. "Mom please don't be mad.. you told me to follow my heart and my heart keeps telling me to be with her" i replied, i was hardheaded, when i want one thing i always get them, i won't rest until i have it. She sighed again before speaking again. "You're so hardheaded Pranpriya , fine fine.." i smiled feeling proud about winning another fight with my mom. "Thanks, i have to go mom.. i'll call you later" she hums in response. "I love you and tell dad i love him as well"

"I love you too Pranpriya!" I heard dad shouting on the other line , i giggled and bid my goodbyes.

I walked around the apartment but there was no sign of a living person around, Bam should be at work right now. Speaking of work i have to find one. I prepared myself for the day that has to come.

Fighting Lisa!

I walked out the apartment and started looking around when I suddenly stopped in the first shop i saw. "Good morning ma'am.. do you need an employee?" I asked hopefully, the woman looks at me head to toes and shook her head. "No, sorry" i was disappointed but i'm not gonna give up on the first rejection.

—————

After hours and hours of walking around Seoul to find a job, i only got one. A waitress in a small restaurant, the salary isn't that high but its a start right?

It was almost 6 pm and i still haven't eaten yet, my body was cramping due all the walking i did and my stomach won't shut up. I decided to eat to the nearest 7/11, i grabbed a small cup of noodles and a can of sprite then i went to the cashier and paid for it.

"That would be 10₩" i handed him the money and looked for a seat. There was a free seat near a couple, i quietly approached the table and placed the food tray on it, i sat on the chair and started eating.

I was eating peacefully but I couldn't help but steal a gaze on the couple who's eating chicken sitting next to me, not because i'm some kind of creep but because it reminded me of the times where i enjoyed eating chicken with her even if i was bored of chicken.. as long as it please her or makes her happy.

"Let's go?" My thoughts got cut off when the guy spoke, his lover nodded and both of them got up leaving the store. I sighed as my grip on the empty can of sprite got tighter, i finished eating and left the store.

—————

I arrived 'home' and noticed Bam already there watching tv on the couch, his eyes moved to me when he noticed my presence.

"Oh hey" he greeted, i waved and sat next to him , tilting my head back resting my head. "Stressful day?" He asked, i nodded and looked at him. "Did you find any kind of job?" He asked looking back at the tv. "Yeah, a waitress in a small restaurant.. the salary isn't that high though.. i need to find another job" I explained "lucky for you my friend, at the agency i'm working with needs dancers for Jennie Kim, do you want to take it?" He offered , my eyes widen and nodded. "Great, tomorrow there's the audition you'll come with me tomorrow morning" i nodded "How much do they pay you?" I curiously asked , he stayed a little silent thinking. "About 5000 ₩ per week" my eyes grew wider.

"Holy sh-"

——————

Jennie'sPOV

"Shit!" I furiously exclaimed

"Ruby Jane, calm down" my manager said, i kept walking back and forth, the anger inside kept building up

"I'm sick and tired of this bullshit Oppa , they kept bugging me for a whole month" i express the way i felt, he gets up and held my shoulders. "Breath Jennie" i started calming down and then he continued "i'll tell them 'no' okay? Don't worry about it" i sighed and nodded.

"Oppa!" Rosé called, we both turned to her and to see her on the phone with someone. "Bam wants to talk to you" he grabs the phone and started talking.

"Hello Bam? A dancer? Great! Tell her tomorrow at 9 am sharp, we don't want people late here okay? Haha great, bye i'll see you tomorrow" he ended the call and widely smiled at me.

"What?" I asked giggling at his expression.

"We have a dancer! Bam has a friend who's a dancer" i nodded.

"What's her name?" Rosé asked

"Oh" he said. "I didn't ask her name.. we'll see her tomorrow" he added.

"Do we have to be there?" Rosé asked again, i'm thinking more that its her the singer and not me.

Oppa shook his head , "you don't have to be there but if you want you can always come and see the dancers" we both nodded and Oppa looked at his watch. "I have to talk to Yang.. i'll see you tomorrow girls" we said goodbye and he left.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked absolutely bored.

"Let's just watch some movies while eating food that it's unhealthy for the human beings" she joked, i smiled and nodded. We grabbed some chips and started watching movies in the living room.

"Isn't Jisoo's Unnie birthday tomorrow?" Rosé suddenly asked, i looked at her and furrow my brow but then it hit me, today's the January 2!

"Oh shit, yeah! I forgot about it!"  I exclaimed.

"I wonder where is she right now" i shrugged my shoulders, the last time we called her she was in Japan.

"Do you think she found her girlfriend?"

"I don't think so.. if she did she would of called us as soon as possible and she would be here right now with us" i let out my opinion.

"Let's call her tomorrow, i miss that girl" we both chuckled and continued our movie marathon.