Chapter 3

Lisa'sPOV

"Wake up Pranpriya" Bam said shaking my body , i groaned and open my eyes , i was so mad that i was ready to slap the shit out of him.

"What?!"

"Wake up its 8 am , your audition is at 9 am" he reminded me , i calmed down and felt embarrassed from the sudden outburst. "Oh yeah , thanks Bam" he nods and left while i got up and started preparing myself. I wore some black shorts and a black crop top.

"Woah" i heard Bam mumble with a piece of bread still in his mouth. "What? Is it bad?" He shook his head and smile. "You look hot Manoban" he said munching the bread , I chuckled and thanked him then ate breakfast. "Are you really wearing that tho? Its freezing outside" he had a point but now i was too lazy to change. "I'll bare with it" he nods and continued to eat.

"Get ready , we're leaving in a bit" he announced as he got up and left to go to his room , i took the last bite of my fruit yogurt and waited Bam to come back.
"Let's go?" He asked as i saw him with his backpack and cap , i grabbed my jacket , i nodded and we left his apartment.

"It is far?" I asked.

"No , just a few minutes away from my apartment" he answered , i stayed silent and just followed him until we stopped in front of a big building , my mouth was left agape but then immediately closed it.

"You work here?" He nods.

"Let's go before we're late.." he grabs my wrist and drags me in the building. "Manager hates people who are late" he added still dragging me , i saw kids around 15 to 17 years old walking around , i guess they were trainees.

"Wait here" he said as we stopped in-front of a door , i nodded and he enters the room , i waited patiently while fidgeting with my fingers , i hope i don't fuck this up.. i really need this job.

"Pranpriya come" he said peaking out the door but before i enter i spoke to him , "stop calling me with that name Bam.. please call me Lisa or Lalisa" he chuckled and nods. I took a deep breath and enter the room to find a old man around his 40's and a guy much younger , around his 20's or 30's maybe.

"You must be Lalisa Manoban" the younger guy said extending his hand for a handshake which i gladly shook it. "Yeah sir" he chuckled which made me really nervous thinking i said something wrong. "Oppa , no need for sir" i nodded and took my jacket off. "Let's start" the older man coldly said , the other one sat back down while i awkwardly stood there.

"Um yeah sure.. so Lalisa , tell me something about yourself" he said.

"I'm from Thailand.. ehm.. i.. i'm 21 years old and i've been dancing for.. ehm.. since i was a kid" i stutter due the nervousness i was feeling , the gaze of the old man was nerve-racking.

"Hmmh.. very good , so how about you start with something?" He asked and i nodded. "Bam start the music" he said and not even a second later 'faded' by Tink started playing so i started dancing.

—————

Jennie'sPOV

"Let's go Rosie!"

"I'm coming Jennie" she said back grabbing her purse , i rolled my eyes and placed my hands on my waist. "You're so freaking slow" I complained and she rolls her eyes at me. "Let's just go and heres a cap and a mask" i gladly grabbed it and put it on so people won't recognize me . "Omg where's my best friend?" She joked and earn a smack on the arm , she laughs and we went to my van where our driver was waiting and drove to the YG Entertainment building.

"I almost forgot.. we have to greet Jisoo Unnie!" I reminded Rosè. I grabbed my phone and started face timing Jisoo , after a few rings the latter finally picked up.