Chapter 21

3rd person's POV

"Hon, why don't we just tell Pranpriya? She has the right to know that Sooya came here." the old man questioned his wife.

The married couple were in their room, already inside the bed covered in their sheets, ready to go to sleep.

Pranpriya's mother, Chitthip, sighed. "It's too late, hon. Pranpriya's doing good and i don't want her to suffer again."

Marco, Pranpriya's step father, arched his eyebrow in confusion. His wife never told him the full truth to why she doesn't want Sooya to know where their daughter is and every time he tried to discuss about this, the woman's only response is 'it's too late', although the old man didn't get why it was 'too late' he shrugged it off because he didn't want to fight with his loved one, but he had enough, he wanted to know.

He got out of the bed, took a deep breath and faced his woman. "Hon, just tell me the real reason. Pranpriya spent more than 5 years traveling the world to find Sooya and now, that she came to us for our daughter, you're saying 'it's too late'?" he let out his frustration.

"Hon, you don't understand..." the woman sighed once again and reached for the man's hand. "...come on, let's go to sleep." but Marco won't let it slip this time.

"I'm Pranpriya's father, i have the right to know." he said firmly, so Chitthip had no other choice but to tell the other the truth.

"Pran is seeing another woman"

—————

Lisa's POV

As soon as i heard my alarm clock going off, i got out of the bed and jumped inside the shower, then got ready for the day.

Today's my rest day, tomorrow i'm leaving for Japan along with Jennie and her staff because of the singer's world tour. I'm actually seeing her today, not really sure what we're going to do but we'll figure it out, i wanted her to relax a bit, since she has been stressing for a week nonstop.

"Why so early, Pran?" Kunpimook's voice cracked, exiting his room, he eyed me from head to toes and rubbed his eyes.

I smiled and greeted him. "Good morning, Kunpimook. I'm going to Jennie's"

"To ms. Kim again? I'm starting to get jealous" he pouted cutely. "I'm messing around. Anyway, you're taking things seriously with her, huh you lucky bastard?" he teased.

I laughed. "Yeah and not to sound cliché, i think i'm really falling for her. Jennie's amazing, she's everything i've ever wanted and, yeah, i am one lucky bastard"

"You are, she's Korea's it girl. How the fuck did you manage to catch someone like her? I'm way cooler than you and more handsome!" he exclaimed.

I smirked. "Well, unlucky for you cool boy, Jennie thinks otherwise."

"You better not lose your grip on this one, Pranpriya. 'Cause if you do, somebody will get her — maybe, i will and i'll have no mercy for you."

"I won't" i winked at him which made him laugh. "Oh- before i forget, can i borrow your car, Bam?"

He nodded. "Yeah, no problem. I'm just going to YG's headquarters later. I left them on the front door, have fun"

"Thanks, Kunpi" i spoke as went to grab Bam's key car and rushed to his car then drove.

Before going to Jennie's flat, i decided to stop by a flower-shop to buy a little gift for the singer.

"Welcome ma'am!" a middle aged woman welcomed me as soon as i entered her store, i smiled and greeted her back. "How can i help you?"