Chapter 26

Jennie's POV

I was woken up by a huge headache and a painful feeling of wanting to throw up, i slowly opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings, i found myself in bedroom for some reason. I tried standing up but miserable failed by losing balance, so i sat on the edge of my bed and held my temple, then let out a low groan at the pain i was in.
I stayed on my spot, sitting in misery trying to compose myself and when i felt a tiny better, i stood up slowly then made my way to the kitchen for a glass of water.

Once i stepped in the kitchen area, i saw Chaeyoung sitting on the chair with an oversized hoodie on and a cup of coffee in between her hands. "Morning, Jen. No good for you today." she joked and laughed on her own joke, while i gave her a tired smile. "I made coffee for your hangover." she informed.

"Ugh, a lifesaver." i said and poured some for myself, then sat across her. "God, i feel like a bus ran over me." i described the pain i felt with a little exaggeration, then sipped some of the hot coffee. "By the way, what time is it?" i asked and took another sip.

She looked at her phone. "Almost 5 am, we should probably get ready in an hour, because we still got a flight in Manila" she added sipping her drink as well.

"So early" i whined. "What time did we even go back?"

"I think around 1 am, maybe?" she replied unsure of her own answer, but cleared her throat after. "So... do you remember anything about last night?" she asked.

I shrugged. "Barely, can't even think straight right now" i said, massaging my head. "Why, did something happen?"

"Better question: what's not happened last night" she retorted, highlighting the word 'not'.

I immediately knew, last night was that bad. "Oh my god" i sighed covering my face with my hands. "Please, tell me i didn't do anything stupid!"

"Girl, you literally bodied shot Hanbin and almost kissed your ex boyfriend in front of us" she recounted. "In front of Lisa and let me tell you, she looked like she was about to kill Hanbin" she continued.

"God, that's so embarrassing!" i complained, slamming my hands on the table. "I shouldn't of drank, why didn't you stop me, Rosie!" i blamed, fully knowing i was responsible for my action.

"Hey, don't blame me. You're old enough to make your own decisions! Plus, you're conscious about the fact that you cannot handle alcohol at all, so what pushed you to drink?" she raised her brow at me in a sassy way.

I sighed, stared at my mug and wrapped my hands around the side of the cup, feeling it's warmth. "i don't know, i lost my mind seeing the two of them together and the way, Lisa has been all sweet with Jisoo unnie all day yesterday"

"Are you jealous?" she grinned.

"I hate to admit it..." i sighed deeply. "...but yes." i continued but with s lower voice. "I mean, don't you hate seeing Jisoo with Lisa?"

I noticed her body tensed once my question was asked, she leaned back on her chair and took a sip of her coffee before answering. "Technically yes, but i always knew that Jisoo unnie is in love with Pranpriya ever since, so i'm used to it"

"I wish i can do that" i commented, forcing a smile on my lips. "I don't know how i can manage to see them together the whole tour"

"That's rough" she laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up!" i exclaimed annoyed and waited for her to do as i say, but it took her a good minute before stopping. "Talking about unnie, where is she?" i asked, when my best friend calmed down.

"I checked her room like an hour ago, she must of left" she said shrugging her shoulders. "She might be at..."

—————