Chapter 23

Lisa's POV

"I think i'm falling in love with you" words that kept running continuously in my mind ever since we landed in Hong Kong.

My feelings for Jennie has grown more these past days that i can almost call it 'love' and it might be a strong word but you don't feel these kind of sensation everyday.

I smiled upon staring at the woman in my arms peacefully sleeping. Her face was angelic. Her pale skin, plump lips and those feline eyes that can caught you in one stare, and her smooth black hair that falls beautiful on her shoulders. She was indescribably stunning.

I lift my hand to put a string of hair, that was covering half of her face, behind her ear and it made her flinch at the sudden contact, she groaned and slightly opened her face.

"Good morning, did i wake you up?" i asked with an apologetic tone, but she shakes her head with a small smile and snuggled more into my embrace.

"You smell good" she whispered.

Jennie and i spent the night in her hotel room, i had my room with the other dancers but i sneaked out last night to spend time with her, i wasn't planning to sleep in her room but we just lost track of time and found ourselves sleeping in each other's arms.

"I need to go, Nini..." i informed as i tried to escape the comfortable cuddle we were in, but the brunette wanted otherwise, she didn't let go, instead, she shook her head and held me tighter. "...the other dancers might wake up in a minute and they'll notice that i'm gone"

She groaned softly. "Can't you just tell them you went out?" she requested placing her chin on my chest and looked at me with her puppy eyes. Something she does when she really wants something.

"In my pajamas?" i chuckled.

She pouted. "Okay then, just tell them the truth. That you were with me."

"I don't think that's a good idea, it seems unprofessional and they might think i'm getting special treatments" i explained. "Because to be honest, you can be really feisty"

"I'll be hard on you next time!" she insisted as she sat up and continued, while i rested on my elbows. "Besides, Nancy knows about us and doesn't mind it, plus we aren't working right now... so?" she smiled pleadingly.

But i shook my head, which made her pout again. "Alright, how about this. We'll go get ready and grab lunch together before your rehearsals, does that sound even?" i suggested, she didn't seem to like the idea first but eventually she accepted.

"Fine" she let out defeated.

I smiled and leaned to place a kiss on her forehead, before getting out of bed. "See you later, okay?" she nodded, so i grabbed my phone and walked through the hallway to my room, which was 5 rooms away.

I quietly and slowly turned the knob and opened it, the lights were still off which made me sigh in relief knowing they were still sleeping, then i tipped toe to my bed and slid inside the sheets.

—————

Jennie's POV

When Lisa left my room, i reached for my phone on the night stand and decided to give Rosie a call.

Today she'll be broadcasting to announce her debut and knowing my best friend, she'd be freaking out by now since she's very emotional.

It took a few rings before answering the facetime call and, as expected, she was already freaking out. "Oh my god, unnie thank god you called! I extremely in need of your help!" she exclaimed pacing back and forth.