Chapter 9

Jennie'sPOV

I woke up with my alarm ringing continuously , i turned it off and stretched on my bed , lazily get out of bed then jumped into the shower and did the rest of my routine.

"Good morning Jen" Rosé greeted with a piece of toasted bread in her hands. "Good morning Rosie" i greeted back smiling , "are you leaving now?" She asks as i grabbed the toast in her hands and took a bite while i nodded my head answering her question.

"I'll see you later Rosé" i said and walked towards the door , when i turned the knob and opened the door i saw Lisa about to knock.

"Lisa?"

"H- hey Jen" she said smiling a bit shocked of my sudden presence. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to pick you up" we both smiled. "So let's go?" She asks , i nodded and both went inside her car.

"So today we're going-"

"No Miss Kim" she cuts me off. "Today i'll take the lead" she said as we both looked at each other. "Its all about you today" she added winking at me. "Ok where are you taking me Lisa?" I asked in a challenging tone , she tilts her head and started thinking. "Depends.. what did you do usually with Habin?" She suddenly asked , i was caught off guard by her sudden question. "Uh- i- what?" I stutter not knowing what to say nor do. "What did you guys loved to do?"

"We.." i thought of it a bit.

What did we do on our free time? Then it hit me.

"...used to ride bikes!" I continued the sentence. She nods smiling. "Put your seatbelt on Jen" she ordered and i obbligate. "Ok but what does Hanbin had to do with this? I asked as she started the car. "If you want to move on , we'll start with things you two loved to do together but the plot now is you have to do it alone" she explained.

Does this mean i have to ride a bike?

"So you'll ride a bike alone" she said and started driving.

Dammit!

"Can't you ride it and i'll be behind you?" I asked with a bit of aegyo trying to convince her but she shook her head. "Jen if i'll ride it you wouldn't make a step" she said laughing. "And maybe you'll fall in love with me , we don't want to risk it right?" She asks winking at me , i looked away feeling my nervousness eating me alive.

"You're shaking.. what's wrong?" She asked looking at me for a brief second and back to the road. "It- i- can't ride a bike Lisa.." i said in a low voice feeling embarrassed of it. "You can't? Why not?"

Ugh! She's so stupid!

"I don't know how to ride one!" I let out a bit louder , she looks at me and started laughing which earned a smack on the latter's arm. She flinched and rubs her arm where i hit it , still laughing. "I'm sorry , its just you're cute Jen" she said laughing again , "that's another reason to go for a ride , i'll teach you" she said smiling. "Really?" She hums , i smiled and thanked her.

"Now play some music miss Kim" she ordered , i chuckled and played the radio. And like every ride we had , we started jamming , laughing , dancing and talking until reaching our destination.

—————

"I don't think i can do it Lisa" I whispered to her while we were in line for renting a bike. "It's going to be ok Jen , i'll be next to you. Understood?" She gave me a comforting smile which I automatically smiled back. "But if i get hurt i'll beat your ass Manoban" i said pinching her arm which made the blond flinch. "Yah!" She whined rubbing her arm the spot where i pinched. "I won't let you get hurt Jen , that's my promise" she raise her hand in the air and crossed her heart. "How can i help you?" An old man asked making our attention fall on him. "Can we have two bikes?" Lisa politely asked. "I'm sorry kid but unfortunately we don't have two bikes.. that one its the last one" he said pointing to a bike. "Oh" that's all what Lisa said looking at me. "It's okay , let's just do something else" i told her but she shook her head and looked at the old man again. "We'll take it"