Chapter 22

3rd person's POV

"That's what you get!" the thai girl laughed pouring water on the korean's head, wetting her, as their school mates laughed along at the scenes.

But Sooya didn't utter a word nor tried to fight back, she just stayed on the floor after Mintty pushed her.
She wasn't the type to fight back or complain, because she was raised that way. Her parents would yell her and she would stay silent, they'd compare her with other children and she would stay silent. Sooya would always think everyone was better than her so she just let them treat her badly.

"Look at her, guys!" the thai spoke loudly so everyone could hear her and took her backpack forcefully then threw all of the korean's belongings on the ground and she stepped on it breaking her notebooks and other thing. "She's so pathetic!" she added and the other students laughed louder, Mintty kneeled down to Sooya and glared at her. "Stay away from Pranpriya, you don't belong to her nor to this place, you're just a little bratty slut" she whispered.

"Move! I said move!" a familiar voice shouted among the crowd. "Sooya!" another student shouted and immediately rushed to the wet girl on the ground. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" the thai asked worried as she checked her friend, searching for any kind of bruise and she had one on her knee, she was bleeding upon falling. "What the fuck, Mintty?!" she yelled at her classmate.

"Pran- i can explain!" Mintty eyes widen.

But Pranpriya knew exactly what was happening, 'cause this wasn't the first time it happened to Sooya and even though Sooya wouldn't snitch, the thai knew exactly who did it.

"Oh shut it, i know everything!" She got up and took a step closer to Mintty. "I was so wrong for not saying anything the first time, but now, this has to end..." she glared the girl in front of her. "...if i see you again, near her or do anything to Sooya, i'll do much worse"

Mintty took a step back and took a quick glance at the korean and scoffed before leaving.

"And all of you! Everybody in this hallway, you are a bunch of assholes and useless pieces of shit." the thai shouted. "If i see you all again, just staring, i won't let it slip again and tell the principal that you were in it!" she threatened. "So?! What are you looking at?! Leave, now!"

And with that, all of the students left going in different directions.

Pranpriya sighed and rushed to her other classmate who was on the floor. "Hey, can you walk? I'll the you to the nursery" she said placing Sooya's arm around her neck, she tried helping her get up but the black-haired couldn't because of her knee. "Come here" Pranpriya wrapped Sooya's arm around her neck and lifted her bride style then started walking.

"Thank you" the korean shyly said.

"You shouldn't let them treat you like this, how many times do i have to tell you?" Pranpriya scolded, but the girl in her arms only apologized. "I'm not mad, Ya. I don't want them to hurt you, what if i didn't come in time? What if you got hurt much worse? What if-"

"I'm fine, Pran. You came in time, like always." Replied the girl smiling.

The brunette sighed. "I'm telling the principal-"

"No!" Sooya exclaimed. "Don't, please. Just do it for me"

"Why? This is not right" retorted the thai student.

"It's fine, let's just not think about it and i'm sure they won't bother me anymore after you came" Sooya smiled, which was the other one's weakness, so Pranpriya could only sigh.

"I won't let them hurt you again"

——————

Jennie's POV