Last Night chapter 39

WARNING!!!!!!!! ⚠️
This chapter will be sexual so if you don't want to read it just skip to the next chapter!!!

As we kissed there was this sexual passion that we both had. I don't know where I got it from or how but I had it and it craved for more. Then or course it was tongue to tongue, he picked me up and we went to my bed room! Then he dropped me in the bed and we continue. He took off his shirt and I remembered I wore so lace today for a small shoot I had,

Before I took of my shirt he said, are you sure you wanna do this babygirl? I said, of course daddy! He had a smirk on his face

Before I took of my shirt he said, are you sure you wanna do this babygirl? I said, of course daddy! He had a smirk on his face. Then I took of my clothes only in the laces and he looked me up and down. He started to give me hickeys all along my neck and my boob area! I moan and moan, the feeling was amazing! Then he went to my stomach area and lower! He teased me a bit but never went to my "area". As he came up I went down! I took off his pants and underwear. I started to suck and I went pretty far for my first time! Then I can hear him moan! Then he cum in my mouth, I didn't want to seem mean so I swallowed it. Then I gave him so small hickeys and he pushed me on the bed. Also he basically ripped my lace stuff off. I was a little made but it's was ok. Then he put on a condom and started to "do it". He started off slow and got rough and fast by the minute! I moaned and said, yes daddy! He moaned to and then he cumed.