Prom?? part 2 chapter 29

I said, "I will"!!! And I jumped and hugged him. He kissed me after he put me down. Then I put on the tiara and kissed him. Then we went back to my house. Then me and him were watch "Next Top Model". And I said, "I been in this show once". Then I said, "Hayden don't you have to go now it's like 1 am"? Then he left and I fell asleep. The next day I woke up at 8:54 am. I made myself some coffee and then j released that... PROM IS TOMORROW!!! I need to get my dress ASAP!! Then I called PAGIE and said. "Hey Paige long time but I need you to help me find a dress." She said, "for what"? I said, "For prom!! I will explain to you later". Then she hung up.  Then I rushed into my room to find something to ware.

Then I saw that she was outside and I ran to go in her car

Then I saw that she was outside and I ran to go in her car. "Sorry if I was late", I said out of breath. She laughed and we started to drive, once we got there I ran into this one store. I forgot what it was called but there dresses were sooo pretty! Then I was looking around until I found this one dress. This was not like the other dress it's was different to me... it was

Once I saw it I went to look at Paige and she looked at me to! We said, "that the dress"!! Then I went to try it on!! I did and I loved it so much!!! Then I changed back and we go to buy it!! Then we went back home. Once we got there me and Paige relaxed and fell asleep. Then I woke up around 7:58 pm and went on my phone. When it turned 8 I yelled, "OMG WHAT ABOUT HAIR AND MAKEUP"!!! Then Paige jumped up and said, "What what happen"!! Then I said, " my hair and makeup for prom"!! Then I texted the group.
A: GUYS DO YOU KNOW ANY MAKEUP AND HAIR THAT ARE FREE TOMORROW!!!
K: Not that I know of..
B: I don't think so..
G: Sorry none
K: Why
A: ok guys I am going to prom tomorrow!!
B: How is that possibility?!
G: Prom passed??
A: Ok so idk how but Hayden ask me to prom and it's tomorrow!
Paige said, "Hey hey hey listen I am a designer so I could call some people that I know from modeling to help you". I said, "thank you Paige". I hugged her, then she called them and then she left so she can go home. After she left I got ready for tomorrow by taking a shower and stuff like that. Then I when to bed.

Sorry for the short chapter promise it will be longer next time!!! Bye!!❤️❤️❤️ PS the dress will be shown next chapter!! Hehehe