The date chapter 1

After they finished uploading there video Hayden asked Annie.
Do you want to go a restaurant with me. Don't worry my friends will be there to.
Annie answered.
Sure, who will be there exactly?
Haden said.
Just Mackenzie. Why?
Annie said.
Just wondering.
Annie said in her mind I hate Mackenzie she always thinks I am flirting with Hayden, uh. Hayden was on the phone calling a uber to pick us up. Hayden yelled.
The uber is here.
I ran up and Hayden opened the door for me. As I sat down I was texting my mom telling her I was going to a restaurant with Hayden. Of course she jokes about me going on a date with him. I rolled my eyes. We got to Mackenzie house. As she looked she saw me seating next to Hayden. She opened the door and gave me the look to move. Hayden said.
I will move to the fro.
Before he got to finished Mackenzie said.
No need Annie said she will move to the front. As she said that she gave me that devil smile. I get up and move to the front seat. For the hole ride I can hear them talking and Mackenzie flirting with him. I was still mad at her but it did, kind of ware off. We got to Red Robin's, the restaurant he was taking us to. As we got out of the car I can hear Mackenzie say to Hayden.
Fancy much.
I rolled my eyes as Hayden did to at her comment. And we went inside to see table. I was going to seat next to Hayden because he asked as I was going to seat down Mackenzie moved me out of the way with a push. I fall on the ground. Hayden was going to get me up but Mackenzie push him back down. I got off and dust myself off and seat across from Hayden. We were talking about the music video we were doing are Mackenzie was always interrupting me like. We're is the food? Should we offer are food. Stuff like that. I was getting furriest. I yelled.
Shut up Mackenzie!.
She stared at me like she was going to cry. Hayden said.
Annie can we have a word in private.
We started to walk outside. In the corner of my eye I see her smiling at me. I was still mad. Hayden said.
What happened.
I spilled out and said.
You don't see it. She is thinking we are getting close trying to break our friendship. You can't see it from the car ride here. You know what I am out!. I stormed to the bench? As I did that I said don't even bother following me. I called my mom to pick me up. Five minutes later I got a call saying she can't make it. And of course with my good luck it started to rain.
Hayden POV
I was talking to Mackenzie about it. And I was all making sense. Why she hated her so much, why she did all of that stuff to Annie. I look out side and it started to rain hard. I said.
Listen I am canceling that restaurant friend thing you can go home and please don't call I need a brake. I run to the bench and see Annie. Before she can speak I take off my jacket and pick it over us. I said.
Listen I know you don't want me here but I am sorry. For all of the stuff she did and why I got mad at you all if that. I just want us to be friends again.
Annie's POV
I said.
Sure friends again.
I called an uber and it came pretty late. The uber driver said.
You kids should not be in this right know get in.
I tell him are address and he starts to go there. Me and Hayden we talking about the music video, vlogs and stuff like that. It got to my house and dropped both or is off there. Hayden tried to call it back but it did not work. My mom came outside and got us both inside. She said.
Until the storm stops Hayden you will have to stay here.
Hayden said
Ok I am fine with that but does my mom know?
My mom said.
Yes she knows. And we got some stuff for you. It was getting late and we thought we were going to watch a movie. My sister was sick so she didn't get to. As we were watch Jaws I jumped and squeaked his arm. Just then I realized that his arm was around me. I was getting blush but stoped. I was slowly falling asleep and fell asleep with my head on his shoulder and holding his arm.
Hayden POV
I turned off the TV and went to sleep to.