The game part 2 chapter 7

I pushed Owen off the bed. Owen said.
Ow what the hell?!
I yelled.
What the hell!
He said.
Why are you saying what the hell.
I scream.
( I looked down and my cloths are on )
Listen your lucky my cloths our on but what in the hell am I in your bed?
He said.
Well...
I said.
What don't tell me.
He said.
You when we got to my house you kind of made out with me BUT before anything happened you fall asleep.
I signed as he said that. I said.
Thank god. Now go I go get changed.
He said.
You sure you don't what to continue?
I rolled my eyes and threw my shirt at him to leave. But or course he caught it and said.
You have to get me to get you shirt.
And he just ran out of the room. I was so mad at him. I looked around quickly to see if there was any other shirt to put on but of course with my luck nothing. I then jumped up and ran out of the room to find him when I did he started to run. It been like 10 minutes of me running and I said.
Can we please ( sign ) stop.
He said.
Well do you want to be shirt less? Then no.
I rolled my eyes. I got him around the couch then we ran in the same direction. I bumped into Hume and we fall. He was on top of me. He got closer and to the moment we kissed. Like a minute later him picked me up. From kiss to make out I ramped my legs around him. He sat me down at the bed. Then I knew I can't did it with him and I was to young. I pushed away. I said.
We need to stop I-
I hear a door open and hear.
Baby I am home.
When I hear this he pushed me in the closest with my shirt. I hear them talking then I hear her leave like it felt like hours later. I put on my shirt then he open the closest. I slapped him in the face. I ran out of there. Before I knew it I was at Paige's house. Mia came to and we were just talking. I cried and yelled but we wanted to go and party so we got ready for a club.
Annie wore

Mia wore

Paige wore

Paige wore

 We got changed did makeup

We got changed did makeup. Like an hour later we were ready. I get a text on my phone. It was from Owen I knew it was about what happened. They looked at me with the look. I turned off my phone and went in there car. Later we were at the party. I got out of the car and went inside. The place was nice and I was ready to forget everything. I was having a good time until with my luck I see Owen. An a girl!? I did not move and then it popped into my head. That was his girlfriend. And his girlfriend was my friend?! I tried to hide but she saw me and yelled.
Annie hey come here!
I turned around. I awkwardly say.
Hey.
She grabs me by the wrist and pulled me to her group. We started talking about stuff. Then we saw Hayden walk in with a other girl.

HALIE FREAKING BEAMER!!!!I got a little mad

I got a little mad. He could of told me but didn't. For the time I was there I was eyeing them down. After about 30 mi tues I had enough. I walked up to them, pick a smile on my face. I asked.
Hayden can I see you if a minutes?
He was going to say something Halie said.
Hey I will get you a drink you to talk.
I pulled him outside. I quietly yelled.
What the why didn't you tell me this. I told you everything about me and Owen!
He said.
Listen is non of you business. She just my friend.
We were arguing for 30 minutes. I said.
Just stop I ca-!
He kissed me!?