Moving on... BACK chapter 19

Annie's POV
I just ran out of the school. I did not care of what would of happen to me I just ran. I can hear people behind me. I run back to me and Hayden's house and ran into my room. I started to pack my things as I did I locked my door. I can hear Hayden yell.
OPEN UP! ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!! LET ME EXPLAIN!!!
Once I heard him I started to cry. I was packing and packing and then about and hour or so later I hear banging. Then.... BOOM I look and see Hayden. I really quickly looked in the mirror I see a lot of black lines down my face. At that time I was desperate. I hugged him really tight and just sat there. Then I looked at him and kissed him. It turned into a make out but I needed it because I was sad and desperate. Then once I knew it we were on my bed then I relapsed I could not do this with him at this time. I stoped and look at him and said.
H-h-Hayden l-listen we'd need to t-talk.
We stopped and I said.
Do you l-like...(I couldn't saw it with my life then I yelled) MADDIE! (With tears down my face).
Then he said.
No no no no no no no NO why do you think I like her if it's what happened then she kissed me.
I said.
Ok but this is my opinion... I think we need a break.
Before he said anything I said.
We have this moments and I want to know what it's like you say you love me but you don't ask me out...do you really love or even like me?
He stopped...I don't know why he stoped why didn't he say anything. I said.
You what leave!
He said.
What?
Leave right now am done with "this"! You don't even know what to say I WOULD SAY I LOVE YOU TO but...BUT YOU D-DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY.
I started to pack my stuff. I somehow got him out but not for long. About 1:32 now and I said.
Hayden am leaving.
I went downstairs and he ran after me. He grabbed my arm and said.
Please please don't leave. (With tears down his eyes)
I said.
Listen I need a break for "us" and the drama that follows.
I pulled off his hand from my arm and left.

-3 years later-
What Hayden did-for a year after Annie left he was sad. Then he got in a relationship with Maddie but that fail in a couples of days. I been out with my boys more and I kind of been I hooking up with a lot of girl lately. This all started after Annie left. I been getting a lot of money and I did move but before I moved I went back in Annie's room. I took a pic and left. But then I released that she took her teddy bear. That made me happy. I also been doing a lot of money from being a business man. And today I went to a bar with my boys for a little treat.-

What Annie did-after I left I been kind of traveling. I was hanging with friends and kind of tried dating but it didn't work. But I started modeling and doing fashion shows. I got a lot of new friend like Gigi and Kendall also Bella. It nice but today I am going to a bar with my girls for some fun since Gigi and Zayn breakup.-

My little message thanks for waiting I just need a break from hannie because I been posting a lot and I just needed a break. I am excited to say that I am posting again YAY and also look at my other story's like "Best Friends Brother-Grayson Dolan. And "Player-Ethan Dolan" last is "Flex". Thanks guys BYEEEE!!!