False drama chapter 17

A couple of days later I been thinking about how I would tell Hayden. Then I thought about it that I would tell him after some dinner. I called Hayden and said.
Hey Haden can you come over for dinner?
He said.
Sure.
I was not really going to dress fancy but something casual. I go in my closet and find something to ware.

(Hayden was with some friends)Hayden walked in

Hayden walked in. I said.
I made some pasta if that's ok.
He said.
That's fine I love pasta!
We sat down and started to eat. We talked so much that I forgot what I had to tell him. Then after we ate I said.
Hayden we need to talk.
I sat him down on the couch. I sat next to him and said.
After Halloween night some stuff happened and I wanted to let you know by I don't know how to say it but-
Before I got to finish the phone rang. I said.
Sorry one monument.
I got to the phone and answer it. It said.
Hi dr.dander here and I wanted to let you know that I mixed you up with someone else meaning you are not pregnant. You might of been have a really bad hangover because in the test you did seem drank. Have a good day.
Then I screamed.
AM NOT PREGNANT!!!!!
He said.
What?
Then I released what just happen. I explained everything to him and after he just laughed. I said.
Really this isn't funny.
He said.
It is because after that I brought you up stairs and undressed you to go to bed and I end up falling asleep there to.
I felt super embarrassed after that and he just started laugh. Seeing him laugh made me laugh. Then I said. Well am going to bed night. Then I run up to my room and told everyone that am not pregnant! The next day was school so I got up and changed into this.

Today we will just be practicing until 12:55 for the spirit day

Today we will just be practicing until 12:55 for the spirit day. Then we went out to practice for like 5 more minutes and I see Mackenzie?! Then I run to Maddie and say.
What the hell why is she here?
She said.
She payed them like 5k to the school so yah! Sorry.
I said.
It's fine.
Then I got back until our groups and she says.
Hey there partner!
I just said.
Hi?
Then when we were doing the groups things we were going everything fine! Then when the game started we were winning and Hayden was our STAR quarterback! I yelled.
Goo bab-HAYDEN!!!
Then once you know it, it was halftime time we did our dance. Are dance was going good until we had to go into our groups. I went up then I see Mackenzie look at me and somehow makes the other girl fall and I fell. When I fell my base tried getting me up but she sprinted my ankle instead. I yell.
AHHHHHH HELP OH MY GOD.
Everyone stoped and looked at me. Hayden ran up to me and Maddie did to. Mackenzie said.
Omg Katie why did you do that to me!
She said.
My name is Kate?
Then Mackenzie came up and said
I honestly don't know what happened?
I was going to the ambulances car bed with Hayden and Maddie. I fell asleep.
Hayden POV
I said.
Is she going to be ok?
The doctor said.
She will be fine but she will have a sprained ankle so she will need a cast. I felt so bad but when I looked Maddie she was super sad. I can hear her saying.
It's my fault it's all my fault.
I sat next to her and said.
It's not you fault.
And I hugged her until we got to the hospital. When we got there her mom, dad and sister were there. We all had to wait and hour before see her. When we saw her we saw her cast it looked like

 When we saw her we saw her cast it looked like

Annie POV
I said.
Hey guys.
My mom and dad were hugging me with Maddie and Hayden. I said.
What's wrong?
Hayden said.
You just sprinted your ankle?
I said.
Oh yah well can I go home to sleep.
Hayden said.
I will take her home. Mad you want me to take you home?
Maddie said.
Non am fine but thanks.
He picked me up and brings me outside. We said bye to everyone and he put me in the car. After that I fell asleep.
Hayden POV
Once I got home I carefully brought Annie to here room and kiss her on the head and said. Good night.
And I went in my room and fell asleep.