Cheer tryouts chapter 15

(2 weeks later)
For the massed 2 weeks I have done nothing really but now it's getting closer to Halloween!! But today is a special day. Today we are doing cheer tryouts. Right now it's 1:07 at 1:30 is the tryouts!!!! During class I get a text. I look at my phone and it's Maddie. I text.
A:hey?
M:where are you?
A:class?
M:the tryouts start in two minutes!!!
After I hear that I run out of the classroom and run outside. Once I get there I see Maddie. I said.
But...I thought.... it was... at... 1:30
Maddie said.
It was at 1:10? Who told you.
Then I stare at Mackenzie...
I said.
She did.
Then after that I go and talk to Maddie and the others. About 5 minutes later Mackenzie, Paige and Mia come out. They tell us what groups we have. I was paired with Mackenzie and two other girls. I go up to Mia and say.
This must be wrong.
She said.
Nope it says it on the papers?
Then go to Mackenzie and said.
You had to do something with it!
She said.
Well I did make the papers and and guest what? You the flyer! (With a devil smile)
I run to Maddie and say.
My nightmare came true.
She said.
What?
I said.
Am going to be killed my your sister.
She said.
Stop being dramatic.
I said.
Am the flyer!!
She said.
Oh... well see you at your funeral.
Before I said anything they said go into you groups. They showed us what we did. First it was nice because it was dances. Then last 3 I was scared because you have to go into your groups.
First we had to just get up then do a dance last put one leg up. I got up and it was all go until the leg up. I got up my leg up and then during it Mackenzie just walked out and I fell on my back. Next thing I know it is my mom and dad and Hayden and Maddie are looking at me. I get up and see I am in the nurses offices. I say.
What time is it?
Hayden said.
6:45
I said.
Omg I-
Before I got to finish Maddie said.
It's fine we don't care and for cheer Mackenzie is out.
Hearing that made my day! Then I say.
Can I leave.
Hayden and Maddie helped me go to the car. I said bye to my mom, dad and Maddie. When we got home Hayden lifted me into my bed and said.
Night baby. (And kissed my head)
I said.
Night.
For about ten minutes I fell asleep but I couldn't sleep. I tried sleeping and cuddling my bear. All of that didn't work. Then I yelled. Hayden!
He ran into my room. He said.
What what's wrong?
I said.
Can you sleep with me tonight.
He curled into bed and said.
You don't even have to ask me to.
I blushed at the comment and he cub led me close to him. I always feel safe in his arms... then I fell asleep in his arms right away.
He the one for me...
He is the one I want...
He's the one I love...