Expected feeling chapter 18

Maddie POV
Once I got home I just went to bed. In my dream I saw Hayden? Me and Hayden we on my bed. He came up to me and we just started to make out?! And I was enjoying it!? Then I got up and said.
What the?
I was said that I got up. Then I went on my phone and texted Hayden.
M:morning ☀️
H:morning!
M:you going to school today?
H:yah why?
M:just wondering.
M:see you then
H:bye
M:bye!!
Then I ran to my closet to find something HOT to wear. I find this.

I then do my hair and makeup and go downstairs to eat something fast

I then do my hair and makeup and go downstairs to eat something fast. Then I run it the door to go to school! Once I got there I did not see Hayden so I went to my locker. Then I saw him I yelled.
Hayden!
I run up to him and hugged him and said.
Sooooo good to see you. Hey Annie!
Annie said.
Hi?
I said.
You want some help?
She said.
Sure!
Me, Hayden and Annie walked to her first class. Then I purposely dropped something. I said.
Ops I should go pick it up!
I went down in front of Hayden and bend down to get it. I turned around and winked at him. Then we continued. Me and Hayden said bye to Annie and went to reading. Then as we walked I was playfully touching him on the shoulder but he showed no affection. He said.
You ok...
I said.
Yah am fine why?
He said.
I don't know you seem..... werid...
I said.
Perfectly fine here.
As we walked and talked I thought how I can get some "alone time" with him. Then I thought if the perfect plan. I said.
So Annie told me to tell you to come to the girls locker room and wait for us there.
He said.
But a boy can't go in the girls locker room?
I said.
It's after school for practice but don't tell anyone not even her just in case someone hears ok?
He said.
Ok?
Then we continued with my day until lunch. Once lunch happen I knew what I would do. I go to my table and we talked until I said.
Hey Hayden there is something on your shirt let me get it!
We some water in my hands and "accidentally" dropped water on him. Then I said.
I am soooo sorry let me get it.
The water was all over is shirt so I wiped his shirt with napkins and I felt his abs. The look in Annie's and my boyfriend face was crazy! Then I remembered. My boyfriend is right there so I said.
I can't get all of this you should go to the boys room. Then after Hayden left Annie said.
You should just stop.
I said.
To what?
She said.
You are making him really comfortable.
I said.
I was just trying to-
Before I can finish she said.
Not just that the whole day you made him feel weird and he does not like it!
I said.
How do you know!
She said.
BECAUSE HE TOLD ME! YOU THINK HE NOT FEELING WEIRD WITH YOU DKING ALL THIS STUFF MAKES YOU A SL-
I yelled.
YOU SHOULD GO F-
My boyfriend interrupts and yelled.
STOP!!
Then we both looks at him. I looked back and spilled water all over her and said.
Ops sorry.
And went out.
Mackenzie's POV
I ran up to Annie and said.
Listen I am sorry for my sister I SWEAR that I had nothing to do with this.
She said.
Is ok thanks.
I said.
No problem.
I saw Maddie's boyfriend left the lunch.
Maddie's boyfriend POV
I ran all over the school to find her. Then I found her outside. I yelled.
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAY BACK THERE!
She said.
What?
I yelled.
WITH HAYDEN!!!
She said.
It's nothing.
I said.
Nothing ok nothing then why the hell did you wipe the water all sexy and stuff and the other stuff?
She said.
He told you to.
I yelled.
OF COURSED HE TOLD ME WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! REMEMBER YOU WE'RE MY GIRLFRIEND.
She said.
We're?
I said.
We are over just leave me alone and HAYDEN AND ANNIE!!!
I stormed out. I can hear Maddie crying. I didn't care she tried to cheat on me WITH MY BEST FRIEND!!
Maddie POV
I cried. I had nothing to do. I don't know what to do and why had feeling for him. But still did And I did not hate it. I go back into the school to find him. I did find him in a classroom alone. I walked in and said.
Hey.
I walked up to him slowly and sat on the desk.
He said.
What are you doi-
Then I kissed him. Before he came off I hear the door open! I hear Annie say.
Ok...t-t-THIS CAN HAPPEN!!
And she ran out crying!