The break up chapter 2

I woke up at three in the morning by text. I go and check my phone and it is Mackenzie. I say.

 I say

I finally when back to sleep

Annie POV
I got up around 7. I go to get up and I can't move. I look to see and Hayden is rapped around me. In shocked I yelled.
HAYDEN!.
And pushed us over we're I was on top in him. My face started to get red with his face. I got up as my mom come down and said.
What in tare nation happened!?.
I said.
Well um I uh well see.
I can't get the words out of my mouth. Then Hayden says.
She thought someone was in the house and got scared.
My mom said.
Then why did she yell Hayden then mom?
We both did t say anything. My mom just when in the kitchen. She was making breakfast. I was just watching the TV. And thinking I need to get a house soon. ( Annie is 18 and Hayden is 19 and ever it is like 14-20 ) I asked Hayden.
Hey do you think I can stay at your place until I get my own house?
Hayden said.
Sure.
So we were just talking about the house and moving in. Then I hear five calls and what do you know that are from Mackenzie. But he just ignore them. I was a little shock but not. I ask.
Why are you not answer her calls.
Hayden said.
Let's just say we got into a fight. So then we just continues to talk about music, moving and stuff like that. My mom brings me and Hayden some waffles. We started to eat them as he was getting calls on the spot and they were all from Mackenzie. He was getting mad and continues to ignore them. After we ate the waffles he got more and more calls. He called her and said.
Stop calling me and leave me alone!. I said. Maybe we should go on a walk. We got in some cloths.

Annie's

Annie's

Hayden's

Hayden's

We walked out of the house. We were under and umbrella because it was still raining outside. We were talking about the fight. Then we see Mackenzie! She said.
Omg I did not know you do walks and with Annie.
Hayden said.
Why are you walking down here you do t live even close?
I whisper into Hayden's ear.
She must of saw the post I posted about us going on the walk.
Hayden said.
Listen you saw Annie's post and the only reason why you came down here was to talk to me and insult Annie well this is you warning. If you come close to us again it's over. And I mean it.
He grabs my arm and walks away. I was shock he did that. I said.
Want to go get coffee.
Hayden said.
Sure.
We were walking down to a close Dunkin' Donuts. Then he pulled me away and brings me to a Starbucks. I was confused why we were here then at the Dunkin' Donuts. I asked.
Why are we here then the Dunkin' Donuts? Hayden said.
She lives clouds to the Dunkin' Donuts. We walk inside and we started to talk. It was calming him down for shore. It been like two hours now. We were just walking playing in the puds. Then one of them I slipped and he caught me. One hand on my hip and the other behind my head. We looked into each other's eyes like we were going to kiss. We both got red and looked around trying not to make eye contact. Of course Mackenzie was following us. We went to chills for dinner. So did Mackenzie, she wanted to keep and eye on us. We sat down at our table and Mackenzie was right behind us. She was kicking my foot pulling on my hair and bumping my head. After we ate some food I go to see who it was. And you know it's Mackenzie. I look over at Hayden and he was furriest. He pulled on her arm and took her outside.
Hayden's POV
I yelled.
I had enough of this you are making me crazy. I say not to follow me and you are.
She was going to say so thing but I continued.
You era the worst listen and girlfriend in the universe. I am  not going to take a break we are over. I can't be your girlfriend no more. I stormed off.
Annie's POV
I run after him. I said.
Listen let's go somewhere.
I take him to his favorite hangout spot is. It in the park that only have a swing set. I make him lay down next to me. The nite sky was beautiful. He looks over at me and I look at him. He pulls me in closer to him with is arm around me. Then we both fell asleep.