1-1 chapter 23

So it been a week since the party. Me and Dylan have been having hook ups but nothing more. Me and Hayden have been pretty distance until now. I got a text from him saying he wants to go on a double date?!  I confused who will he go with. So this is how the text when.
H: hey are you free tomorrow night?
A: yah why?
H: because I want to go on a double date?
H: I am going with someone and I don't want it to be awkward so please..
A: who will I go with?
H: Dylan you guys have been hooking up I can tell
A: ok fine I will go.
And I know he was lying about the part so it won't feel "awkward". I would of who but I really didn't care. But inside I was a little jealous for some reason. I hated it. Then I go to my group on text and say.
A: guys guess what Hayden texted me!
K: omg that he wants you back!!!
G: omg what tell us
B: he asked you on a date!
A: Bella was close he asked me to go on a double date with him but I will go with Dylan!
G: wth
K: who is he going with?
A: idk who he is going with? But this is weird?
B: ok guys we should do research and Annie find something sexy to ware kk.
A: kk bye guys!
After that I went to bed because it was like 11:38pm. Then I woke up at 7:47am. I texted Paige and said.
A: hey girl!
P: hey what's up!
A: nothing but I need you help.
P: with what?
A: Hayden asked me on a double date and I don't know who he going with but to make him jealous I want to ware something sexy!
P: ok come to my house and we could go shopping!!
A: kk see you then!! Bye
Then I ran to my closet to change into something. I changed into this

Then I go into my car and drive first to Starbucks to frappes for us

Then I go into my car and drive first to Starbucks to frappes for us. After that I rushed to her house. Then once I go there I ran inside. The reason why I rushed was I am supposed to be there at 8:30 and once I go in it was 8:30. I said out of breath.
Hey... am here...
She said.
Hey girl!
She came up to me and gave me a right hug. Then she said.
Let get stared!!
Oh yah I forgot to tell you guys that after I left she became a designer. I also model some of her stuff and the shocking part is.... she is now a MOM!!!! Look at her little baby

He is Andy and he is 5 months!! Well let's get back into action!! So as I was looking at the dresses she had I was dozing off about who the girl is

He is Andy and he is 5 months!! Well let's get back into action!! So as I was looking at the dresses she had I was dozing off about who the girl is.. but no one came to my mind. Then she said.
Hey Annie I have to go check on Andy can you pick a dress out of but I showed you.
Then I said.
Yah yah sure!
Then she left the room and I looked at the dresses. None of this really interested me until I saw the last dress. I think was in love!!

 I think was in love!!

I yelled.
PAGIE PAGIE LET ME GET THIS IS I FOHND THE DRESS!!!
She ran into the room with Andy. She said.
Well.... this is not really finished but since you are my friend.. I will let you ware it. Then I got changed into it and said.
Do I look good!
She said you look amazing.
Then I ran out of her house saying.
Bye!!
And got into my car and drove to Hayden and Dylan house. I knocked on the door a couple of times until I saw this girl and before she said anything Hayden.
Oh Annie this my date!
I was scared out of my life....