Kanato's Tea Party *Lemon*

You were with Laito and Ayato playing basketball outside. The hours passed and the game went on because Ayato refuses to accept the fact that you keep winning.

"Ayato just give up already! There is no way you can beat me!"

"Ayato~kun~ I'm tired and sweaty, just give up."

"One more round! I'll definitely beat you!"

"Ugh fine, last one and then I'm out of here."

You readied the ball and Ayato came at you. You went to dodge him but he grabbed you and smacked his lips on yours. At that instant you dropped the ball and Ayato grabbed it making a dunk.

"Wow~! You'll do anything to win, Ayato~kun~!"

"Ha! Ore-sama knew he would win!"

You were frozen in place.

"Oi! Did my kiss paralyze you? Do you see now that I am #1?"

"Ufu~ Ayato-kun your in big trouble~"

Laito pointed in the direction you were facing and his eyes met Kanato. You still hadn't moved because you could tell Kanato was very angry. Ayato seen how angry he was so he tried to calm him down.

"Kanato, take it easy. It was just a game..."

Kanato still hadn't said a word as he glared at Ayato and Laito.

"Have you forgotten she is mine?"

"Tch. She belongs to all of us..."

"Oh. Really? Then why do I sleep in her room every night or get to taste her blood whenever I want to? Or why is it that when I kiss her, she kisses me back? I believe all of this is proof that she belongs to only me."

"But Kanato~kun~ she acts the same way with me, right (Name)-chan?"

Your eyes widened at Laito's lie.

"WHAT!?"

Kanato squeezed Teddy and he grew furious.

"You idiot! Are you trying to get me killed!?"

Kanato grabs the basketball and throws it at Ayato's head.

"Oi! Kanato! What's your problem!?"

Laito got the hint when Kanato glared at him so he teleported. Then Kanato glared at you.

"Go take a bath and change into the clothes I put on your bed. When your finished meet me in my room."

"But Kanato-"

"I'M NOT ASKING YOU! I'M TELLING YOU!"

You didn't say anything after that and did exactly as you were instructed.

. . .

Your Pov

I got out the shower and walked towards my bed. I was surprised at the outfit that was laid out for me. It was a white lacey dress with no sleeves.I put it on and it fit perfectly.

"Wow this dress is really cute. I wonder why he wants me to dress up so nice."

I let my hair loose and walked to Kanato's room, but when I was about to walk in I heard him crying to Teddy.

"Teddy...do you think (Name) likes Ayato and Laito more than me?"

I felt bad that he actually thought that. I decided to walk in without knocking. Kanato held Teddy and his eyes widened as I barged in.

"What are you-?"I hugged him tightly from behind before he could finish speaking.

"I'm sorry for making you cry, Ayato and Laito were just playing around. Don't be upset anymore ok?"