A fateful encounter with Kou pt.1

*Warning: this chapter contains sexual themes*

You were stunned to see that it wasn't Shuu you were hugging. It was a complete stranger.
"Oh! I'm so sorry!"
He smiled and you noticed his fangs right away. Your first thought was great another vampire. He looked at you almost as if looking through your very soul and one of his eyes glowed  crimson red.
"Wow! I knew you were special!"
"What are you talking about?"
"I've never met a siren before!"
You ran up to him and covered his mouth.
"Shhh! You don't just run around and say stuff like that as if it's nothing! People will think your crazy!"
He pouted. "But it's true..."
"How are you even able to tell that I'm not human?"
"Because your beauty is out of this world!"
You raised an eyebrow. "Funny, now tell me the real reason."
"Your very sharp! It's just one of my powers."
"Anyways what do you want? Why did you come up to me?"
"I'm bored! Play with me!"
"Go play with someone else!"
"But I want to play with you!"
"Buzz off pretty boy!"
The boy grabbed your head wrapping his arms around your neck and rubbing his cheek against yours.
"Don't be mean~ I won't bite."
"Yeah right. Now get off of me!"
"Nope!"
"Ugh what are you 5?"
"Let's go to the arcade together!"
"NO."
"Waaaah!"
"Alright! Alright! Stop yelling in my ear!"
"Yay! Let's go!"
He grabs your hand, whisking you away into the city.

The boy stopped in front of a giant arcade and walked right passed the screaming crowd.
"Is that Kou!?"
"Oh my gosh it's Kou!"
"He looks so cool!"
"Who is that girl with him?"
"She is so lucky!"
"I want Kou to hold my hand too!"
You watched as he completely ignored them as if they weren't even there.
The boy walked up to the guard and was let into the VIP section. When we walked in a whole bunch of famous guys were lounging around the huge arcade room. You recognized a lot of them but you aren't the groupie type so you didn't bother in trying to start a conversation, but they all had their eyes on you.

"Hey! I brought you here and your staring at other guys? How rude!"
The boy glared at you and pulled you into his lap.
"I brought you into the VIP, aren't you going to show me some gratitude?"
"Excuse me?"
"Don't I get a reward?"
They boy spoke in a seductive voice making you weak in the knee's.
"The only reward your getting is the chance to watch me walk away."
You went to get up but he gripped onto your hips holding you down.
"Your not going anywhere."
His voice became deeper as he said those words.
"L-let me go..."
He grew angry and pulled you into a separate room throwing you onto the bed. Your mind started to run about how to get yourself out of this situation.
You've met guys like this before so handling it was a piece of cake. You have to switch it up and make yourself the dominate one catching him off guard by turning the predator into prey.
He took off your shirt effortlessly and kissed your bare skin. He caressed your body and left hicky's around your chest trying to tease you.
His hand went into your skirt, rubbing your thigh gently which made a moan escape your lips. He thought he was in control at this point but you ended up on top, straddling him. You held his wrists down and he was in complete shock.
"What are you doing!?"
He tried to turn the tables but your strength increased and he was powerless compared to you.
"What's wrong Kou? You look so helpless. How cute!"
"Where the hell is this type of power coming from!?"
His eye glowed trying to figure you out but you giggled.
"Singing nice isn't the only thing I can do. I thought you were smarter than that but I guess idol's don't have to do much thinking do they."
He glared at you trying to wiggle his way out of your grasp but he winced in pain as your grip grew stronger.
"Now it's time for me to give you your reward. Don't you want it?"
You could feel his emotions which only made you fill with excitement. Kou was feeling a mixture of fear and confusion but also lust. He was defenseless and you loved it. Somehow he provoked your inner siren to appear. It was something you tried your best to control but he sent fireworks sparking in you.
"This is so strange...somehow you ignited a fire within me that I haven't felt in a long time." You grabbed his hands and placed them on your chest slowly sliding them down to your hips, guiding them to your behind.
His manhood grew hot as he squeezed your ass. "Hehehe! Kou...do you secretly like being teased like this. I thought you vampires liked being in control."
"Tch! S-shut up!"
"If you act rude I'll sto-"
"n-no..." Kou whispered silently to you while avoiding your gaze
"I'm sorry Kou. I couldn't hear you. Your going to have to speak up. The music is too loud out there."
You smirked and his cheeks flushed pink.
"D-don't stop...."
Taking him up on his offer you ripped his shirt and kissed his chest making him breathe heavy.
"P-please...I can't take it anymore..." His manhood grew larger as he begged you to take it to another level.
"I don't want to."
You used your nails and scratched his chest making him groan in pain. His face was pink and his body was drowning in pleasure as you rubbed him on the surface of his hot spot. You took off your bra and threw it to the side. Kou started to pant uncontrollably.
"So beautiful...."
Feeling aroused by his comment you grabbed his collar pulling him toward you till both of your bare chests came into contact.
"Bite me."
Kou was hesitant but he wrapped his arms around you as you leaned back slightly. His fangs sunk into you roughly making you moan loudly.
He finished sucking your blood and panted, trying to catch his breath.
"Y-your blood...it's amazing. I feel satisfied but yet someone I want more..."
Kou pulled you in an embrace and inhaled into your neck deeply, trying his best to remember your scent. At this point you were back to your normal self so your face was completely red.
You pushed Kou off of you and covered your chest with your arms.
"I'm sorry I lost control..."
You grabbed your shirt and put it on quickly. Kou watched you silently but then spoke up once you were about to run out of the door.
"Wait!"
You stopped and turned making eye contact with him. He looked away shyly and gripped onto the bed.
"C-can I see you again?"
You thought about it but you remembered that you had to return to the Sakamaki house.
Kou couldn't even understand himself but he couldn't deny that he definitely wanted more of you so you walked up to him slowly.
He gripped on the bed even tighter looking up at you as he sat on the bed. You kissed his left eye gently leaving a seal which in your language meant memory. He blushed a little at your gesture.
"Every time you use this power you will be remembered of me and our time shared. I don't really understand why your feeling the way your feeling but this is all I can give to you. Goodbye Kou..."
You walked out of the room and he chased after you but once he reached the doorway you were gone...

Kou's Pov

She walked up to me slowly and I was unsure of what would happen next. I wanted to finish where we left off but the beastly look in her eyes that I saw before was gone. She brushed my hair to the side gently and kissed my eye. Instantly I felt a deep connection to her almost as if our souls somehow connected. It gave me chills and a rush of heat all throughout my body.
"Every time you use this power you will be remembered of me and our time shared. I don't really understand why your feeling the way your feeling but this is all I can give to you. Goodbye Kou..."
She murmured these words to me and I felt a stinging pain in my chest, like I was being abandoned. She walked away and I panicked so I ran after her but when I reached the door she was gone. Even her scent disappeared but not completely. I could track a hint from the room. I turned around and realized she left her bra behind. I walked up to it and dropped to my knee's. I gently picked it up and sniffed it remembering her scent but I was interrupted by a group of girls.
"Kou~ can we come in?"
"Let's have some fun together."
Usually these girls would be my type but now compared to her, they all seemed cliché and boring.
"Go away. I'm not in the mood."
The girls walked off in annoyance and I stuffed the bra in my pocket.
I remembered what she told me so I used my power to see if what she said was true. As soon as I did, memories of our time together played before my eyes. I could feel my body against hers. I remember the taste of her blood on my tongue. I could feel her hands all over my body.
They were more than just simple memories. My whole body remembered and I got all hot and bothered again. This time it didn't want to go away. She completely has control over me even when she isn't around.
I had no choice but to fix my situation and make good use of the bra she left behind. I closed the door and locked it behind me fulfilling my needs several times until I was exhausted.
But even still it wasn't enough. I needed more...

"When I find you, I'll make you pay for doing this to me..."

Diabolik lovers(Fan fiction/One shots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें