Shuu being sweet

While flipping through the pages of your scrapbook you found a picture of Shuu asleep peacefully on the royal blue sofa. The light shining from the windows made him look like a sleeping angel. "So beautiful...I wish I could see you like this more often..."
Little did you know Shuu was watching you from the balcony. He was so quiet that you hadn't noticed he was standing right behind you.
You took out his picture from the album and smiled warmly. Seeing you do this Shuu blushed slightly and embraced you from behind. "Aaah!" You screamed and Shuu covered your mouth. "Your too loud..."
"Shuu? What are you doing here?"
"I came to sleep here..."
"Why do you want to sleep in my room for?"
He didn't say anything after that but you felt him hold you tighter. His hair tickled your face and you felt your heart skip a beat. You forgot about the picture in your hand and quickly tried to hide it but Shuu snatched it out of your hand. "Why are you smiling like an idiot over this?"
Your cheeks flushed and you had to force the words out of your mouth. "I-I like t-the p-picture..."
He pushed you down and towered over you. He looked at you with warm eyes and your body heat sky rocketed. You got lost in his piercing blue eyes and couldnt look away.
"Shuu-san..." You reached toward his face slowly and gently touched his cheek. He could feel the heat coming from your hand and closed his eyes. As you watched him, internally you burned his features into your memory bank. He was so amazing that he took your breath away.
You snapped back to reality when he grabbed your hand that was touching his cheek. He opened his eyes again and they met with yours. "That thing you call a s'more was ok but what I really want to taste...is you" Shuu's words penetrated your heart and you couldn't resist him. "I give you permission to be a pervert, but only if it's me."
You pouted and argued back at him "I'm not a-!" But before you could finish what you were about to say his soft lips brushed against your hand. Chills ran down your spine as Shuu slowly brushed his lips up your arm all the way to your shoulder gently placing soft kisses along your skin.
"Shuu...san"
You whispered his name and grabbed onto his shirt trying not to make any sounds. Shu continued trailing kisses up to your neck and this time moans had been escaping your mouth. This only made him burn with desire to make you his body and soul. He started to lose control and bit your neck making you flinch in pain but also with a mixture of pleasure. You moved your hand to his head and brushed his hair. Once Shuu was finished sucking your blood he lifted up his head. You put both your hands on his cheek and stared into his eyes. " Shuu-san...I love you..."
You finally had the courage to say it and it felt good to let it off your chest but you grew nervous as you watched Shuu's reaction. He was in complete shock and then his cheeks became a light rosy pink.
Your eyes widen at his adorable expression. "So cute!" Hearing your words Shuu got up from your bed and tried to escape but you grabbed onto him and pulled as hard as you could. "Wait! Don't go." Shuu hid his face from you and tried to shake you off but you only held on tighter. "Shuu-san. I love you!" His face became red and he gave one last tug but you grabbed his shoulders firmly. Staring at him dead in his face you decided to say it again. "I love you!"
He looked away and sighed "I get it..."
"Do you love me too?"
*Sigh*"Your a very troublesome woman..."
"You didn't answer my question."
"............"
"SHUU!!!!"
"Go away..."
"This is my room! And I refuse to let you go!"
Shuu sighed again and looked at you.
"I'm tired..."

He crawled into your bed and pulled you into an embrace.
"Shuu-san stop trying to avoid my question!"
"Oi! Shuu! Be a man like Ore-sama and confess already!"
"I wish (Name)-chan would confess her love for me too~No fair!~"
Subaru entered annoyed at all the noise and noticed the album that had fell to the floor."HEY WHO TOOK THIS PICTURE OF ME!?"
"Wow~Subaru-kun~ Kawaii~♡"
"SHUT UP" *throws chair*
You jump out of your bed and yelled at Subaru "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM MAN!? YOU DON'T COME INTO PEOPLES ROOMS AND START THROWIN SHIT!!"
Shuu turned up his music and Kanato held Teddy tighter.
"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY! I'LL DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT!" *Throws another chair and breaks the window*

"YOU WANNA TAKE THIS OUTSIDE PRETTY BOY!?"
"(Name)-chan is so cool~"
"(Name) is bolder than what Ore-sama thought."
"YEAH!....WAIT WHO ARE YOU CALLING PRETTY BOY!?"
You were about to yell back at him when Reiji walked in and grabbed Subaru by his ear.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?"
Reiji was pissed when he saw the mess."You are an animal! A punishment is the perfect cure for your savage ways!"
"LET ME GO!"
Reiji dragged Subaru away by his ear and Kanato followed after them to watch what punishment Subaru was going to get this time.
"That jerk! Who the hell does he think he is coming to my room and breaking my stuff! He is lucky that Reiji got to him before I did!"
"Aaaah~(Name)-chan punish me instead!~"
Ayato looked at Laito and scoffed "You never miss a beat you pervert. I prefer to be the one who does the punishing."
You were already super annoyed and they made it worse. "GET. OUT.NOW!"
"(Name)-chan don't be like that~"
You picked up a big piece from one of the chairs that Subaru broke and gave them crazy eyes.
"O-oi! What are you going to do with that!?"
You stepped closer to them and they both ran away with their tails between their legs.
"Tch, idiots..."
You faced toward your bed and saw Shuu looking your way with one eye open. "Are you done fighting?"
You sighed lightly and felt the heaviness sink into your heart. "I won't bother you anymore or pressure you into answering me. I know you don't feel the same way. Sorry that I got carried away."
Shuu tapped on the empty side of the bed calling you over. You hesitated but gave in and laid down next to him covering your face with your blanket.
"What are you doing?" Shuu asked while trying to pull the blanket off of your head.
"I'm hiding my shame and embarrassment. I can't believe i let you see that side of me..."
Shuu stayed silent for a moment but then he held you close and closed his eyes.
"Today I realized something, thanks to you."
You peaked from under the blanket looking in Shuu's direction.
"This place can get so noisy and they always cause trouble where ever they go. But now it's different...since you have been here I feel different. I feel like I can tolerate them more because your here...maybe-"
"Shuu-san...."
Shuu turned over with his back facing you and sighed heavily. "Maybe this is what love is...right?"
He paused waiting for your to say something, but he grew nervous when you didn't reply. Shuu turned to face you but his eyes widened when he looked at you.
You were fast asleep and missed what Shuu had said to you. He stared at you in disbelief at what just came out of his mouth.
For the first time in his life he had trouble sleeping that night. Shuu was too busy thinking about what he said and how he had been feeling since you came to the mansion. It finally hit him when he thought about you and a smile escaped his lips. "So this is what love feels like...."

You woke up to the sun shining in your eyes and the crows cawing by the window. "Ugh I hate morning's..."
You turned over to block the sun from your eyes but there was something stuck to your forehead and when you moved it fell off. You looked to see what it was and it seemed to he a picture. "Why was this stuck to my forehead?"
You picked it up and looked to see who was in the picture. When your eyes finally adjusted your heart bursted, butterflies filled your stomach and your mouth dropped.
Shuu had taken a picture of him kissing your cheek as you slept soundly. You rubbed your eyes slapped your face and even pinched your arm but you weren't waking up. "Oh my gosh this is real? Am I dead? DID I DIE? IS THIS HEAVEN!?"
As you started to freak out you noticed something was written in the back of the photo.
If you show this to anyone you're dead...-Shuu