Shu's Bedroom *Lemon*

The field trip was a total bust. The queen bee ratted you and Shuu out.
You guys were about to get it on in the storage room till the teacher walked in. It was completely embarrassing and Shuu wasn't too happy either. The queen bee tried to talk to him but he dissed her in front of everyone and she went home early in tears.
You felt bad for her but she did deserve it.
Now you are in the tub relaxing while thinking about Shuu. You still were on the confession high and couldn't believe how everything turned out.
You never thought that Shuu felt the same way, so you had already prepared for the worst, but what will you do now? What will it be like with the two of you now?Will things be the same or will you be able to get closer to him?
You sat back in the tub and closed your eyes anticipating all the possibilities until you heard a knock on the door. You panicked and covered yourself quickly.
"W-who is it?"
"It's me..."
Shuu had knocked on the door.
"Ohh...is everything alright?"
Your heartbeat sped up.
"When your finished...meet me in my room."
His room? Shuu never let's anyone into his room!
"U-uhh ok. I'll be there soon."
You heard his foot steps as he walked away slowly.
After taking a deep breath you sank back in the tub and began speaking to yourself.
"Shuu want's me to go to his room? Why would he-?"
Your mind wandered off to another world and the heat made you dizzy.
"Ugh I think I should get out now."

You got dressed into your pajamas which was a white tank top and black tights. You really weren't thinking too much when you got dressed that you were showing off your curves a little too much.
You walked to Shuu's room and knocked on his door.
"Come in..."
You took a deep breath and walked in with curious eyes. His room was really neat and simple which you expected. As you continued to look around you noticed he was laying on his bed. He was laying there peacefully but he was so freakin sexy. His shirt was unbuttoned and he still was wet from the shower he just took. His bare chest was nicely toned and his features looked really relaxed. Your body got super hot looking at him so you spoke up to distract yourself.
"Umm Shuu?"
"Mmmm..."
"Can I open the window?"
"Go ahead."
You walked to the window and opened it. A gust of wind came in blowing your hair and it just so happened that Shuu was looking at you. You hadn't noticed because you were looking at the crescent moon with a smile on your face.
Shuu looked at you up and down, mesmerized by your shape. He started at your face and slowly worked his was down. He looked at your chest and went to the shape of your hips, to your booty. He started to get a little excited by just staring at you. So he called you over to lay down next to him.
"(Name)."
"Yeah?"
"Come here..."
You walked over to him and sat on his bed.
"What is it?"
Shuu pulled you into an embrace an that's when you noticed that you forgot something...A BRA!
You panicked and tried to loosen his grip on you but when you did he only pulled you in tighter.
"Shuu wait I..."
You stopped talking once you felt Shuu's hands trace your body line. His hand started at your shoulder and slid down slowly past your hips all the way to your thigh.
Your heart was beating out of control. He touched you so lightly that it tickled but somehow it aroused you. You looked up at him but he was already looking at you. Your eyes met and you blushed trying to put your head down but he grabbed your chin.
He then brought you into a sweet kiss. It started out as pecks but slowly turned into a kiss.
Shuu could feel the heat radiating off of your body onto his and he could hear the rapidness in your heart beat. Your lips parted for a second and a light sigh escaped him making your knees weak. Shuu slipped his tongue in your mouth and at that point you lost control. You wrapped your leg around him pulling him closer, deepening your kiss.You wanted more of him, and he was going crazy for you.
Shuu rolled on top of you and took your shirt off exposing your breasts. He paused while admiring them but then he sat up facing away from you. You were confused and couldn't understand why he stopped.
"Shuu is something wrong? Is it me?"
Shuu sighed trying to control his heavy breathing.
"N-no you it's not you..."
"So the what's the problem?"
"...."
You got closer to him and hugged him from behind. He blushed as he felt your chest press up against his back.
"Shuu..."
"I'm nervous..."
"What?"
"I-I'm nervous......"
"Shuu if anyone should be nervous it's me."
Shuu sighed with irritation in his voice.
"I'm thinking too much..."
"About what?"
"How I should touch you, and other stuff like that..."
You giggled "Shuu look at me."
He hesitated at first but turned his head in your direction.
"I love you...so even if you totally suck it will still feel amazing."
His face dropped and he closed his eyes half way. You tried to keep a straight face but you couldn't contain your laughter. He looked away from you with an annoyed face and you took the opportunity to take over for a bit.
You slowly slid his shirt off his back and tossed it to the side. You kissed his shoulders and rubbed your hands slowly down his chest.