Chapter 30

"Nat and Clint first?" Steve asks as the three of us walk. I nod and ignore the queasy feeling in my stomach. We arrive to the training room and my feet stop.

"Are you ok?" Loki asks.

"I....don't know," I mumble. My mind told me to walk away and supplied that with possible visions of their anger.

"You can do this another time," Steve offers. I shake my head and let the door slide open. As it does Steve stands in front of me, his built body blocking my view from them completely.

"Steve take your star spangled dick and get out of here," Natasha says immediately. I snicker and cover my mouth. Fuck I ruined the surprise.

"Who's that?" Clint asks.

"Ask her star spangled dick..wait no...." he says in a rush, trying to cover his mistake. I feel Loki grab my shoulders, making them go up, and lightly push me to the side.

"Uh....hi?" I say and wave lightly. Natasha and Clint's  eyes were sunken, as if they hadn't slept for days, and they're body thinner as well. You could clearly tell how close they were to physical exhaustion.

"(Y/n)......" Natasha breathes out through her pale lips as she drops one of her 10 pound dumbbells on Clint's foot. His lips press together as his cheeks puff and he bends down from the pain, wide eyed.

"What....the....fuck," Clint wheezes as he pushes the dumbbell off and caresses his aching foot. Natasha ignores him and take long strides towards me while I take a step back from uneasiness.

I keep my eyes low hoping to avoid the glare she was probably giving me. After a bit of silence I look up and see the lone tear roll down her cheek. My hand shakingly comes up to wipe it but she grabs it and pulls me into a hug.

"I fucking hate you," She grits and hugs me tighter. I bring my arms up to hug her thinner figure as well.

"I love you too," I reply back. Her tense body relaxes a bit and she takes a step back, giving me a soft smile.

"My turn," Clint says and pushes her a bit too harshly. Damn he was tearing up as well.

"Are you crying because of your foot or me?" I ask jokingly.

"Can't it be both?" He asks and falls onto me in a hug. I was barley hugging him, mostly trying to not fall from his weight.

"She isn't your crutch," Natasha growls and kicks him away while Clint gives a pained look.

"When did you come?" Natasha asks.

"Uhhh yesterday...?" I say and look to Loki for confirmation. He nods, "yup yesterday."

"Kristen will be so excited to see you," She says, patting my shoulder. She gives it a slight nudge to turn me around and puts her arm around them as we begin to walk.

"Are you mad?' I ask, just to make sure.

"I want to, honestly. But I can't and I won't," she says as we approach Kristen's room.

"You knock," she whispers.

"KRISTEN (Y/N) IS HERE!" Clint yells as he sprints to us. Natasha rolls her eyes and shoves him for ruining the surprise. The door zips open and my wide eyed gaze goes from Clint to Kristen.

She looked like a ghost. Her face pale and hollow.

"Kristen...." I trail. Her body racks with a sob as she pulls me into her arms.

"Oh god (y/n) I'm so fucking sorry for everything I've done," she cries, "you never would've left if I placed my family before my stupid job....I'm so so sorry..."

"Forget about all that last shit. I'm here now with you ok? So stop fucking crying as well..." I retort. She laughs a bit and pulls from the hug.

She wipes her tears and looks at me with a smile. This time I pull her back in for a hug.

"Don't leave...ever..." she whispers.

"Steve are you crying?" Natasha asks. Kristen leaves the hug, her arms lung around my shoulder, and we all look at Steve who was tearing up.

"This is very emotional ok?!" He tells her. Kristen opens her arm and Steve hugs her.

"Group hug!" Clint says and comes to us, pulling Natasha into the group hug as well. I look to my side and smile when I met Loki's eyes.

I reach my hand out and take his with a smile, him returning one back.

"Ok this is too much human contact for today," Natasha says and squeezes away from everyone.

"Let's celebrate!" Kristen exclaims.

"That is after we can get Tony to forgive (y/n)....." Steve mumbles.

"If Tony is pissed then you know it's serious....Tony don't get pissed," Clint mumbles to me.

"Doesn't* and I agree. Good luck," Natasha says and pats my shoulder.

"You guys aren't helping her?" Steve asks.

"Nah we're gonna eat something. I'm starving," Clint sighs and Kristen nods.

"Don't worry (y/n) you still have Loki and I with you!" Steve says, fisting the air. I nod and smile. Besides how bad could Tony be?

<><><><><><>
Wassup guys? I noticed I got into my one chapter per week schedule again. I will remain in that schedule as best I can because Im behind in a a lot of things lately and schools been stressful. Also I'm going to be honest I'm getting bored of this book. That's why I'm writing another story so the plot changes won't bore me but since I'm behind in writing on this book (Im usually a few chapters ahead) I feel bored to write this one. I mean the book is towards its end I can see the ending so imma just wait it out and I'll focus my interest to "Fish Lips"
Peaceeee❤️❤️❤️