Chapter 13

"Hey hey I'm not hurting you," he says and helps me up again. He holds one hand of mine and puts one hand on my waist to steady me. My legs felt like jello. They wouldn't stay still and I felt as if I'd fall again.

"Now let's go," Bruce says. I tighten my grip on his hand as I take slow steps, keeping my gaze low. If I looked up too much I'd seem like I think I'm higher and that's not good.

"Oh kid," Tony says when we're out and hugs me. His grip hurts; what did I do wrong? Is it cuz I fell?

"Dude get off, she's shaking," Steve says and pulls him back.

"Why don't you get off my fucking dick Rogers?" Tony asks him. I move behind Bruce, I could sense the yelling coming.

"Guys just shut the fuck up or you two won't even have dicks but the time I'm done," Natasha sighs.

"There's a girl terrified and shaking so badly behind me and you guys are talking about dicks?" Bruce asks. The others look down guiltily and Natasha opens to mouth to comment but Bruce raises his hand.

"No just don't. I wouldn't expect something like this from you Nat," he tells her.

"The disappointment card oof," Tony mumbles. Steve shoulders him and Bruce sighs.

"Let's just go to your room for now," he tells me. I keep my gaze low and nod.

"I'll take her," Kristen offers.

"Don't worry, I can do it. Besides she seems like she'd rather be with me then any of you," Bruce says. He begins to walk and I trail next to him yet a bit behind him. Bruce stops and I notice the two pair of feet ahead of him. Just in case, I go further behind him.

"She's out?!" Thor asks. I jump a bit, I forgot how loud he was.

"Yes and she's very scared so please keep your tone down Thor," Bruce tells him.

"My apologies," Thor says in a softer voice.

"Mr. Banner we have a situation in the lab," The intercom says.

"Oh no," he mumbles to himself. Oh no he had to leave.

'Please don't leave me,' I say in my head.

"I will take her to her room for you," Loki offers.

"I don't know....(y/n) will you be fine going with him?" He asks me. I wasn't but I had to listen. It was safer for me if I did. I hold his hand a bit tighter but then let go.

"Take good care of her," Bruce tells him.

"Yes, I'll also take my leave brother," Thor says and leaves. Even though my head was down I could imagine the smirk he had on his face. Was it a bad one? Was he going to do something to me?

"Let's go," Loki says and reaches his hand out. But I don't want to hold his hand..... I stare at it for a bit and contemplate it, no I have to be obedient now. Even if I didn't like it.

I take his hand hesitantly and walk with him the same way I was walking with Bruce. The trip to the room was silent.

"Here it is, it's a bit small....you deserve something extravagant," Loki complains.

'I don't deserve anything,' I tell myself sadly. Loki sighs and we walk into the room. Oh yeah he can still read my thoughts....and use them against me....

"Have some rest, you have not slept in a while dear," He tells me. I nod and get onto the bed. I lean back onto the headboard and bring my knees up, resting my head on them.

"Would you like me to stay?" He asks. I don't answer but turn my head towards the window, facing away from him.

"Very well, sleep well love," Loki says and leaves. I get up and lock the door. After that I take the pillow from the bed and put it on the floor. The bed was uncomfortable, and I was better used to the ground anyway.

*Timeskip*

I wake up to a lot of yelling and Bruce shaking me. My first reaction was to immediately curl up into a ball for protection.

"Hey don't worry. I'm not here to hurt you," he says, trying to calm me down. I un-curl myself and sit up, looking at the running people outside.

"We thought you went missing," he shrugs. He gets his walkie-talkie and says that I've been found. The others soon enough file in....including Fury. I was done for; Fury said not to get in trouble and I just did.

"We're all here don't worry," Bruce whispers.  My panicked face while I looked at Fury was probably obvious. I try to calm my breathing down a bit but it wouldn't work.

"Sir can you please leave the room, you aren't helping the situation," Natasha says. Fury gives her a look because she practically ordered him.

"I don't think he understands, she's telling you to fucking leave the room you pirate," Tony tells him. Fury mumbles something and leaves.

"Guys leave for a moment, we need her calm," Bruce tells them. The way he said that made me seem like some specimen. The others, however, listen and leave....all except Tony.

"Tony," Bruce says again.

"Wassup doc?" He asks. Bruce gives a loud sigh and rubs his forehead.

"You know what's up," Bruce says.

"Yes and I'm not leaving," Tony says. My vision was fading in and out and my shaking hadn't stopped. I bring my knees up and put my head on them, I felt like passing out. Them talking was also not helping me be 'calm.'

"Look Doc, give her a moment with me..." Tony says, "please..."

I pick up my head and look to Bruce with wide eyes. I didn't want him to leave.

"I'm sorry Tony but she's clearly doesn't want me to leave," Bruce says. Tony clenches his jaw and walks out the room. Now only being him and me, I felt a bit calmer.....

"Ok (y/n), hon, I need you to take deep breaths for me," He tells me. I try to but they come out very jagged. He sits down next to me and brings his knees up as well.

"You know once in college I had a 7 am lecture and I slept at 4 am that day?" He asks. Why was he he telling me this while I was having a panic attack?

"Well I got to class with my coffee and poured a whole Monster energy drink into it," He mumbles. I shift a bit so I was now facing him, resting my chin on my knees. I focus on his story and notice my breath becoming steadier.

"Well I was awake for the next two days and everyone thought I was crazy....worst decision of my life...." he mumbles the last part.

"I had these weird twitches that happened because of it and I'd look like one of those cartoon characters after they got electrocuted,"Bruce says, showing me how they were as well.

"Is she calm now...." Steve says coming in but stops as he notices Banner mid twitch.

"Uh....glad to see she's calmer, what will you two be doing now?" He asks.

"We'll um, we'll head down to the cafe for dinner in a bit," Bruce says.

"You can come with us now and eat with us? (Y/n) would you like to eat with us?" He asks me. Oh no....social interaction.....

<><><><><><>
I HOPE YALL ARE HAVING A GOOD DAY!❤️❤️❤️😤😤😤