Chapter 7

"— if you see any civilians! Do not harm them! Our war is against the Avengers not the people!" I yell on the podium, "aside from that feel free to create as much chaos as you need."

I walk off the podium and take my weapon from Nebula.

"Should be good, I designed it myself," She says. I hold the light double-ended sword and observe it. It was light weight but the blades were sharp; the black and gold design was perfect, it matched my outfit perfectly.

I hold it horizontally and pull it. They break apart into two swords and when I bring them together the mold into the original weapon.

"Perfect," I grin.

"Try not to die," Gamora says from next to her.

"They can't kill me, only I kill me," I tell her.

"That doesn't even make any sense," she scoffs.

"I know," I grin. I turn and walk to Thanks, who was observing the army.

"Did you find one yet?" I ask, referring to a portal. He'd gotten weak so he didn't have enough strength to create one where we could all go.

"There will be one opening soon. I recommend you go through one I make and stall, they'll come when the other opens," he says.

"How long do I have to stall?" I ask.

"About 10 minutes not much, you can surprise them as well," he says.

"I'll go now then; open the portal close to La but in the ocean. I need an entrance," I tell him. He nods and creates one. Finally....

*no one pov*
*Before arrival of (y/n) @ Earth*

"We have an intrusion," Kristen says and bolts. The red alarms made it clear of it. Everyone scurries to the threat to see a purple man with gold armor inside the main room.

"Who are you? And what is your purpose here?" Steve asks.

"Fuck off!" Tony says at the same time. A few give him looks but then refocus on the alien.

"So you are Earth's heroes?" He asks.

"Who are you?" Clint asks.

"Thane, Son of Thanos," Loki answers.

"What is my father's pet doing here?" He smirks to Loki.

"I am no longer his pet!" Loki yells.

"I ask once more then we open fire! What is your purpose?" Steve asks in a louder voice.

"I'm here to help," Thane says.

"Why should we believe you?" Natasha asks.

"The army you are about to face won't stop coming till you destroy the main source. I am here to help destroy it," he offers.

"We don't want to kill (y/n) though," Bruce speaks up.

"No her; I'm talking about Thanos," he says.

"Still don't see why we should believe you," Natasha says.

"My father has tried to kill me for his pathetic love before. But now, I'm in control of my powers. It's time I get my revenge," Thane says and sits.

"What do we gain from this?" Tony asks.

"If the girl happens to succeed, Thanos will kill her and take her place. I have no quarrel with your people. Helping you saves the girl and rids of a possible threat," He explains.

"Stand down!" A voice says behind the group. Fury walks to the front of the group and observes Thane.

"And what if we blow your heads off here?" Fury asks.