Chapter 32

"Y'all coming to eat?" I hear Natasha ask just as I pin down Steve.

"Bro did you deadass lose to (y/n)?" Clint asks.

"For the 4th time now...." he grumbles. I smile and help him up.

"Can we see Bruce first?" I ask.

"He's....still in containment. They're making sure his vitals are back to normal," Natasha explains. I drop my shoulders but nod. Food would be nice right about now.

We all walk out and start walking to the cafeteria.

"(Y/n)!" Thor calls. I turn and wait for him to jog up to us as Loki took his time.

"Can you go any slower?" I ask when Loki finally catches up.

"Yes I actually can," he smirks. I roll my eyes and follow everyone else inside. Tony sitting alone catches my attention.

"You really want to? After he was an asshole?" Steve asks.

"He's always an asshole," Kristen says.

"Yes I really want to. Stop being so rude," I tell them and walk over to Tony.

I sit down next to him and I notice him stiffen. The others follow and sit down on the other seats as well, Loki being to my other side.

"Boy the weather is sure warm today," Steve says.

"Shut up," Natasha tells him.

"I was trying to make it less awkward," Steve mumbles bitterly.

"Tony, thank you for saving me," Thor tells him.

"No problem," Tony tells him.

"So uh we gonna get food?" Clint asks.

"I shall bring you some," Loki whispers to me and gets up. The others follow him to receive their meals.

"Are you still mad?" I ask in a small voice, turning myself his way.

"What do you think?" He asks. I bring out the water from his cup and make it form a heart.

Tony brings up his straw, puts it in the middle of the heart and drinks it till the heart is gone.

"How long are you going to hate me?" I ask in a groan, sitting normally and resting my head on the table.

"I don't hate you (y/n). If there is one thing for sure I can't do, it's to hate you. I'm just mad that you left us so easily. Like we meant nothing," Tony explains.

"But you guys mean everything to me. You guys were the only ones in the world that have loved me. Tony I deadass give a speech about how much I love you guys and some other stuff back in Asgard," I tell him, picking my head up.

"Really?" He asks.

"Yeah but it clearly doesn't matter," I mumble and let my head rest back into the table.

"Did you mention all my accomplishments?" Tony questions.

"No.....but I will next time," I say and perk up.

"Ok then you're forgiven," Tony sighs and opens his arms. My face illuminates with a smile as I happily hug him back.

"About time!" Clint says dramatically as the others approach us, trays of food in hand.

"What did you do to make him forgive you? Promise to praise him more?" Steve says with a sarcastic scoff.

"Yeah pretty much," I say with a nod. Loki sits down next to me and I give a small thanks.