Chapter 10

*No one POV*

"No no (y/n) open your eyes...please..." Loki whispers as (y/n)'s hand falls out of his.

"NO NO!" Kristen screeches as she pushes him aside and takes her sister's body. She was all wet from the melted ice. The others circle around them, heads low.

"Brother...." Thor whispers as Loki gets up with a monotone face. He looks at Thor and does something he doesn't usually do. He hugs him and begins to cry.

"It'll be fine," he says as he hugs his vulnerable brother, crying as well.

"Wait, Jarvis says she's alive" Tony says kneeling next to (y/n). Bruce quickly comes next to her hoping there was still some life.

Loki turns immediately, waiting for an answer as Bruce checked for a pulse.

"She's alive...." He whispers. Kristen looks with her red eyes at him.

"Take her to base....NOW!" She tells him.

"Let me, it'll be faster," Loki says and takes the girl in his arms, vanishing.

"LET'S GO!" Steve yells. A helicarrier lowers down and the doors open to reveal Natasha.

"Need a lift?" She asks. The others don't respond while they run in.

*Timeskip*
*Normal pov*

I get up with a gasp. What was this place? Where am I? Why am I in a hospital bed?

"I'm supposed to be dead!" I grit and take the needles off me, getting off the bed as well. A person, who I'm guessing is a nurse comes in. She needs to get away from me. I'll just hurt her.

"Get away!" I yell at her. She takes a few steps back, I could see she was scared, it was clear as daylight.

"Miss (l/n) p-please calm down," She says, barely above a whisper.

"JUST GET AWAY FROM ME!" I screech. The room begins to shake and the nurse quickly presses a button on the wall and presses herself against the wall. Kristen runs in a few moments later with red eyes.

"(Y/n) calm down," Kristen says, taking slow steps towards me.

"Please just go away," I cry. I wanted to be alone, I deserved to be alone.

"No I'm not leaving you alone, not anymore," she says, tears falling out her eyes as well. I lean back onto the wall and slide down. The shaking stops.

I feel her hand rest on my shoulder and I flinch away.

"Don't touch me," I whisper harshly. Another figure walks into the room, but before I can figure out who it was, they shoot me.

*Another Timeskip*

I open my eyes and look at my surroundings. I remember this place....it was my jail at Shield. I sigh and lean my head against the thick glass.

'You've done it this time,' I sigh to myself. I put my face on my hands but then remove them. What was on my mouth? Oh.....a muzzle. I pull at it a bit to see if it would come off. Like I expected, it doesn't.

"In case you decide to use your siren powers," Fury says from the door. I don't meet his eyes. I could see in his tone how angry he was.

"You'll be given food twice a day," he says. I hear the thick glass door shut. I try to move my lips a bit, it was so tight.

'Why couldn't they let me die...' I sigh. Why is it that everytime I try to do something that will give me peace, someone ruins it? I sniffle and wipe a few tears away.

I lean my head back onto the glass and try to organize my messed up memories. No use...it was no use. I couldn't do it. I can't do anything apparently.

"Even when you cry you are beautiful...." A voice says. I look up a bit to meet Loki's eyes.

"Go away please," I try to say. It simply comes out as a 'mm m mm mmm' he takes a few steps towards me and I try to push back onto the glass as much as I could. Why was the glass vibrating?...oh wait no I was trembling.

"I won't hurt you," he says, walking even closer to me. Liar, all he's done was hurt me. I cry and cram myself into the corner as much as I could. He sighs and disappears with a small smile. I relax a bit but stay where I am.

'Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound'

I sing in my head. I remember singing this song to Nico. It was the only memory I was sure of. I shuffle around and try to get comfortable. I was still very sore and doing this was hard.

The floor was hard but it was cool and felt nice. It took a while but I managed to fall into the dark abyss knows as sleep.

<><><><><><>
Hey babes how yall doing today? I'm like so tired rnnnn; but peace out, I love you guys!❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️