Chapter 2

"I WILL NOT BE STAYING IN THE SAME PLACE AS HIM!" I yell at my dad. We were in the main hall and I didn't want to stay with that cheater.

"Dear I'm afraid it's not up to you," My dad sighs.

"If the lady doesn't like it I can take my leave," Loki says.

"You shut the fuck up! No one asked for you to join this convo!" I yell at him.

"(Y/N) HE IS A PRINCE! TREAT HIM AS ONE!" My dad yells at me. The first time he yells at me....was because of Loki.

"Do what you want, we're leaving," I tell him.

"Let's go Aros," I mumble and grab his hand.

"(Y/n) come back this instant!" My dad yells.

"Ah fuck off," I yell back and we walk out of the room.

"Why am I being dragged into this?" Aros asks as we walk into my room.

"Because you're my best friend," I tell him.

"Aw really? I adore you too (y/n)," he says and side hugs me. I give a small smile and sit down on my bed.

"I can't believe that cheater is here," I sigh and run my hands through my hair.

"What's so bad about Loki?" He asks. I take both his hands and look at him dead in the eyes.

"Find out yourself," I tell him. Aros had the ability to see a person's past and future without the person realizing it.

"Woah...." he mumbles when we focus again.

"Exactly he's a cheating, lying, son of a bitch, who deserved to be cuffed with my horse, Gods why did Odin keep him on earth? Might as well have executed him!" I yell, my voice growing by every second.

"I've missed your yelling," I hear his voice say. I turn around to see him in the middle of my rug.

"Get out of my fucking room!" I growl and try to tackle him.

"Woah calm down," Aros says, holding me back on my waist.

"(Y/n), love, if you could listen," he says, taking a few steps towards me.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT! JUST GET OUT!" I screech.

"Prince Loki please," Aros says from behind me.

"He isn't a prince! Don't you dare call him one," I grit to Aros. He nods and I look back to Loki, who was now gone.

"(Y/n) take a short nap, calm down a bit," Aros tells me. I debate a bit but then nod. I get in bed and he smiles and waves.

"No wait don't leave," I tell him. I didn't want Loki coming back.

"Can't resist me?" Aros asks. I roll my eyes and scooch.

"No I just don't want him coming back," I say.

"Whatever you say," Aros says with a wink.

"Ok leave now," I grumble.

"No no, I'll behave," he says and slips in next to me. Soon enough, the both of us are asleep.

(Timeskip)

"Lady (y/n) if you'd be so kind to join us for dinner," Aros says sarcastically. I rub my eyes and get up.

"It's dinner already?" I ask.

"Yes you...what do midgardians call it? Oh! You dumbass," he says. I scoff and kick him in the shin. He winces and stumbles away from me.