Diya : Darr gayi?

Me : Nahi. Kyunki jo mujhe chahiye jo woh toh mein lekar hi rahungi. Aur mein wapis bol rahi hun tumhara papa se mera koi wasta nahi hai.

Diya : Phir?

Me : Rohan Mehra. Uss machli ko pakadne ke liye tumhare naam ka jaal bichana hai.

Diya : Mere haath kholo. I promise I won't run away.

Her raged voice turned into soft or I guess normal one. I thought for some moment and untied her

Diya : Rohan ji? How do you now who is he?

Me : I know that you are engaged to that bastard.

I spat in anger. But I was curious to know that why she suddenly changed.

Diya : He, he is my psycho lover. I don't even want to marry him. (Tears formed in her eyes)

I was just staring at her face. She snapped in front of me to catch my attention.

Diya : Where were you lost?

Me : (chuckling) Today I got to know that there are also people like me who change in 2mins.

Diya : (chuckling) Topic matters. Tell me why are you behind him?

Me : huh! Come with me.

I took her to the balcony so that we both can have an okay wala conversation.

Diya : I need to use the washroom?

I was still not sure that she'll help me. Then how can I trust her. I shouldn't let her alone.

Diya : Now I'm telling you that you have to believe me. If its something related to Rohan than I want to know. Akhir mere future ki bata hai.

Me : Do I have any other choice? Go straight, first door left.

She went. I called Gauri and informed her everything. I believe that atleast there should be one person who knows all your moves. She said that she would come here but I asked her not too and to handle everything there. I'm not going to go OM today night.

Diya : You usually zone out, don't you?

Me : Come sit.

Diya : Few mins back we were on each other's throat.

Me : Tumhe peheli baar dekha toh laga innocent ho.

Diya : Galat faimi sabse hoti hai. Well I'm also double faced same like you.

I laughed.

Me : True.

Diya : So start. How do you know Rohan ji?

Me : Hmm well....

And I told her everything. I didn't knew why but I felt that I could trust her with it. She was listening keenly. Not like others who half heartedly listen only because I'm saying. I guess she also needs some help.

As I finished, there were tears in my eyes. But what was important that her eyes were also teared.

Diya : I'm sorry for Shreeja.

Me : Why are you sorry?

Diya : Wait main yeh sab apne papa ko batate hun. I promise he'll help up in all possible ways. I'll ask him to.

Me : Nahi main kisi bhi official ki madat nahi lena chahti. Woh mastermind Murthy Girls se nafrat karta tha. This means he is still behind mine and Di's life. Official ko saath liya toh main usse padak nahi paaungi.

Diya : Point. I'll help you. What you want me to do?

Me : What?

I can't believe on my ears. This was the girl who said that she will put me behind the bars.

Me : Why with you help me to destroy your would-be-husband's life. What's the matter. Don't you love him.

Diya : Love, fucking no. I hate him, hate him from the core of my heart. Phir bhi mujhe laga ki he is crazy only about me. I was the only one he wants to get. But no, mere se pehle bhi koi uski shikar ho gayi hai. I mean Shree.

Me : What do you mean?

Diya : We both were working together. He was my boss. I was his obsession. People called it love. My I know that its not love its his psycho-ness. One day he approached my dad for our alliance. And my dad was charmed by his sweet-cute behavior. He set up the alliance without my consent. I had never said him no for anything which forced me to zip my lips.

Me : Huh! Isliye bolts hai zyada aagyakari nahi bante. Go on.

Diya : Its two month before, one day I decided to talk to Rohan directly. We went into his cabin during the lunch break. I was to nervous so I started beating around the bush. But he commented something which triggered me and directly came to the topic spitting fire with my words. Argument heated and he slapped me. But that's not it..

Her eyes again became teary. She stared at the floor for the time more than necessary as if she was remembering something. I just got up and side hugged her. Don't know why I felt that she needed it. What shocked me is that she hugged me back and started sobbing, shivering.

Me : Its OK. Mat bolo.

Diya : Nahi bolne do. Aaj tal kisi ko nahi bataya. He slapped me. Then I warned her that I'll tell everything to my dad. That time he showed me something which shocked me to the core.

She was again silent for sometime.

Diya : He..he had...he had m..my n...nude photos. No..not one or..or t..two but mo...more th..than fi..fifty.

Me : What?

I had no other words. I can't even think of being in her place. No more then her. Suddenly her phone ranged.

Diya : Dad!

She spoke to him. She said that she is at her office friend's house and won't return for two days not before asking me if she can.. What again shocked me was he didn't questioned her about anything more. He hanged up and turned towards me.

Diya : What? Huh! Dad? He and I are not on good terms from the time I told him that Rohan is a bad choice for me. Bas pyaar karte hai mujhse baat bilkul nahi. But its okay.

Me : You Okay?

Diya : Yes. I'll help you you also have to help me get those photos.

Me : Count me in.

At night;

I was cooking something for Gauri, OmRu and Diya well since they don't know where my Sadu Singh Oberoi and I'm not in mood of having something. Morning's fight was still running in my mind. OmRu were playing certain video game. Gauri and Diya were chit chatting.

Me : OmRu, Gauri, Diya khaana tyaar hai. Have your dinner on time. Aur haan Gauri Diya ko Shree ke kuch kapde de dena change karne ke liye. Mera sir dard de raha hai

Om : Kya aap theek toh hai. Doctor ko bulau.

Me : Kya sirf sir dard hi hai.

Rudy : Ya hum bhaiya ko bulaye.

Me : Mujhe sir dard badhani nahi hai.

Shiv : Toh ab main tumhare liye sir dard bann gaya hun.

OmRu and me : Shit!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1753 words.

Kinda only Annika-Diya update.

But don't worry there will be shivika moments in next update

"Vote"comment"follow"

Aruvi

.