"Yea, and the last time I checked you and I weren't friends or even speaking. Why did you drop Literature and why did you hit Ally?" 

"Why do you always ask so many questions?" She whines. "I don't want to talk about any of that! What were you and your cool pajamas doing before I came and why is your light off?" She smiles. Lauren is much more playful when she has been drinking but I am beginning to wonder why she keeps drinking when she didn't before.

"I was watching a movie" I tell her, maybe if I am nice to her she will answer some of my questions.  

"What movie?"  

"The Vow" I answer and look at her. I expect her to laugh at me and after a few seconds she does.  

"You would like that sappy movie. That is so unrealistic"  

"It's based off a true story" I correct her. 

"It still seems stupid"  

"Have you even seen it?" I ask her and she shakes her head.  

"I don't have to see it to know it is stupid, I can tell you how it ends right now, she gets her memory back and they live happily ever after" she says in a high pitched voice. 

"No, actually that isn't how it ends" I laugh. Lauren makes me insane most of the time, but its the rare occasions like this where she makes me forget how terrible she can be. I forget that I am supposed to hate her and find myself tossing one of Lucy's pillows at her. She lets it hit her even though she could easily block it, she yells as if she is actually wounded and then we both laugh again.

"Let me stay and watch it with you" She half asks, half demands.

"I don't think that is a good idea" I tell her and she shrugs.

"The worst ideas are the best ideas. Besides you wouldn't want me to drive back drunk would you? " She smiles and I can't resist even though I know I should.

"Fine, but you are sitting on the floor or Lucy's bed"

She pouts but I hold my ground, god knows what will happen if we are both on my small bed. I flush at the possibilities and then scold myself for thinking that way when I just promised Shawn I would stay away from Lauren. It sounds like such a simple promise to make but somehow I always find my way to Lauren. Or like tonight she found her way to me.

Lauren slides down to the floor and I finally take the time to admire how hot she looks in a plain white t-shirt. The contrast of her black ink and white shirt is perfect and I love the way her tattoos peak out from under the neck and sleeves.

"Got any popcorn?" She asks as soon as I press play.

"No, you should have brought your own" I tease and turn the screen so she can see it better from the floor.

"I could always go for another type of snack" She says and I smack her head playfully.

"Watch the movie, and no more talking or I'll kick you out" Lauren pretends to zip her lips and hand me an invisible key which makes me giggle as I pretend to toss it behind me. As Lauren lays her head back against the bed, I feel more calm and at peace than I have all week.

Lauren watches me more than the movie but I don't care, I notice the way she smiles when I laugh at a funny line, the way she frowns when I sob after she loses her memory and the way she too sighs with relief when they end up together again in the end.

"So what did you think?" I ask her as I scroll through to find another movie.

"It was crap" She smiles and I ruffle my hand through her hair before I realize what I am doing. I sit myself up and she turns around to look towards the wall. Way to make it awkward Camila.

"Let me choose the next movie" She says and reaches for my laptop.

"Who said you could stay for another?" I ask and she rolls her eyes. 

"I can't drive, I am still drunk" She tells me. I know she is lying, I can tell she has mostly sobered up, but she's right. She should stay. I will deal with whatever Lauren decided to do to me tomorrow, just to be able to spend time with her. I really am pathetic, just like she said. At the moment, I don't care. I want to ask her why she came here and why she isn't at her own frat party, but I will wait until the movie is over because I know she will turn sour once I begin to question her. 

Lauren chooses some Batman movie that I haven't seen and swears it is the best movie of all time. I laugh at her enthusiasm as she tries to explain the previous movies in the trilogy but I have no idea what she is talking about. Shawn and I always watch movies together but I have never enjoyed it as much as I am with Lauren.

"My ass is numb from your hard floor" Lauren complains as soon as the movie begins.

"Lucy's bed isn't" I tell her and she frowns.

"I won't be able to see the screen from over there. Come on Camila, I will keep my hands to myself"

"Fine" I groan and scoot over. She smiles and lays next to me on her stomach and mimics me by bending her knees and putting her feet in the air. I can practically see the tension between us as she lays two feet from me but I force myself to ignore it. Lauren lays her head on her folded hands and she looks adorable. The movie is much better than I expected, I must be more into it than Lauren because when I look over she is fast asleep. She looks so perfect, I want to reach over and touch her face but I don't. Despite the fact that I should wake her and make her leave, I cover her with my blanket and lock my door before laying on Lucy's bed. I have spent the night with Lauren multiple times now, and never with Shawn. I have done a lot of things with Lauren that I have never done with Shawn.