11. Shut Up And Finish Your Coffee

(Unedited)

"Don't you think that was a little harsh, Jaemin?" I looked at Jaemin with worried eyes.

Believe it or not, I was actually worried about Mina after she ran out of the cafe. I was pissed off with her as well but I would never have publically humiliated her. Not on purpose anyway.

Maybe by accident, but I wouldn't humiliate her on purpose. I know all too well how it feels to be humiliated, which is why I would never wish for anyone else to feel what it's like because it sucks.

Even though Mina is the cause of my humiliation, fighting fire with fire only makes a bigger fire, just like two wrongs do not make a right.

"It was harsh, but that was the point. She slept around y/n, and it wasn't just with Felix, she has slept with two other guys that I know of, who knows how many other guys she has slept with behind my back." Jaemin blurted out everything as he rambled on.

"Wait, what?!" I yelled a little too loud, attracting the attention of the nearby tables. I quickly apologised for my loudness and then turned back to Jaemin. "You mean she cheated on you more than once?"

"That's exactly what I mean, yes." Jaemin nodded his head in approval.

I was completely dumbfounded. The new information didn't want to register and frankly, I think it couldn't register in my mind.

I never knew why Mina would sleep with Felix, what her motive was, but now that I know she has slept with others before, maybe there was no motive. Maybe she was just simply lustful and Felix was the first male she laid eyes on at the party.

"Sorry for blurting it out like that. I was planning on telling you, not like this though." Jaemin chuckled nervously and rubbed the back off his neck.

"It's just shocking that's all. I thought that Mina really hated me and wanted to get rid of all the happiness I had in my life. That's why I thought she slept with Felix, but this changes things."

"What do you mean?" Jaemin's eyebrows knitted together as he gave me a confused look.

"I mean, she might have just been horny at the party and you weren't there, so like you know, she went off with Felix..." I shrugged trying to be vague about what happened at the party. I didn't necessarily want to say she fucked Felix out loud in public.

"Maybe, except for the fact that I was next to her the entire time at the party. She only left my side when she excused herself to go to the bathroom. She was taking a long time so I went to go check if she was okay but the bathroom was completely empty. That's when I knew something was up, and I had my suspicions since I had already caught her sleeping with two other guys before. I went on a rampage throughout the house, literally kicking ever door down until I found Mina and Felix fucking each other in your best friends room, except the irony is that that was the only door that was not closed." Jaemin explained everything that he witnessed that night, not in much detail, but enough to still give me an image of what happened to him that night.

"I'm guessing you found them after I did since the door was open?"

"I think so because after I found them I left the party and spotted you walking on the side of the street on your way home."

I nodded my head in understanding while my lips formed an 'o' shape. "Why didn't you tell me that Felix and Mina cheated when you gave me a ride home though? You obviously didn't know that I knew, so why didn't you tell me?" I asked, curious about why he didn't tell me what was happening.

I know I did the same thing, but I know why I didn't tell him. But I'm curious to find out if he didn't tell me because of similar reasons or maybe for another.