4. I'm So Dead

"Y/n, can we please talk."

My footsteps faltered when his words travelled to my ears, his voice still sounding like music to my ears. His voice should disgust me after yesterday, it shouldn't sound like the type of voice to soothe you to sleep.

I kept my head lowered with the cap cover up any emotion displayed on my face. My hands balled into fists in my jeans pockets as tears began welling up.

The moment I heard his voice, it felt like someone took a knife and stabbed me in the chest multiple times. Having him standing in front of me was agonising.

"There's nothing to talk about," I said spat harshly before I bit my lip, trying to stop the tears from falling.

I kept bitting my lip to prevent my emotions from taking control over me and I kept biting to the point my lip started to bleed, but that didn't stop me. I kept biting.

"Don't be like this, y/n. Let's talk about this." Felix reprimanded.

I was stunned. He's treating this like it's nothing. Like he did absolutely nothing wrong.

I stopped biting my lip and I let the emotions hit me like a tsunami, anger and heartbreak hitting me faster than the speed of light.

A tear rolled down my cheek as I lifted my head, glaring at Felix through my teary eyes.

"How do you expect me to react Felix? Am I supposed to say that everything's okay then kiss you and pretend like nothing happened?"

"Well if you truly love me, yeah, you would do that."

I scoffed and more tears welled up, "even though you cheated, you still expect me to jump into your arms and act as nothing happened?... No Felix, I won't. Even though I love you, I won't lower myself to be with a scumbag who cheats, especially a scumbag who cheats on his girlfriend with his sister!"

I wiped my tears away with the sleeves of my hoodie and walked away. I came to a halt once again when I suddenly remembered something.

I turned around and looked at Felix one last time, "and if it wasn't already clear enough, we're over."

And with that I turned back around and walked as quickly as I could to my classroom, Eunbin trailing silently behind me.

I went back to bitting my lips to prevent any tears from falling. I didn't want other students to see me crying. That would give them reasons to start teasing me, which I really won't be able to handle today.

I also shouldn't waste my tears on Felix. They have no meaning to him so what's the point. He wouldn't see the pain behind the tears even if he used all his brain power to think about why I'm crying.

I walked into the classroom and there was already a few people in the classroom, making a noise as they messed around with their friends.

I stood in the door frame, debating whether I should walk in or run away. I kinda feel like running away would be the best option.

"Y/n, stop thinking so much. Everything will be okay, you have me after all."

"Yeah, at least I have you." I chuckled slightly, slinging my arm around her neck.

"Let's go take our seat at the back before someone else takes them."

We walked into the classroom and headed in the direction of the desk that was placed in the back corner of the classroom, but we didn't get very far.

My arm was ripped away from Eunbin and I was spun around. In front of me was a red-faced Mina.

I looked at her with wide eyes as she glared holes into me. What the hell's her problem?