1. A Sister From Hell

The definition of a bad day...

I'll tell you what the definition of a bad day is, or more the definition of the worst night ever-when your boyfriend of a full bloody year cheats on you at a party. But not just any party, your best friends party that you attended together! Oh, but that's not all. He cheats on you with none other than the hottest, most beautiful girl in school-in this case that would be Kang Mina who also just happens to be my sister, my twin sister.

Mina has also been the one who stood out the most between the two of us. Everyone who saw the two of us would always ask why she was so pretty and I was so... Blah.

Everyone compares Mina and me, but what's the point if I can never measure up to her.

She's pretty, funny, kind-scratch that, she's not kind at all. It's all just an act in front of others. As soon as it's just Mina and I she becomes the wicked witch of the west. Sometimes I swear I can even see a giant mole appearing on her nose.

So she's pretty, funny (only to her friends), kind (again, only to her friends), she even has good grades and to top it off she has him.

She has one of the hottest boys in school as her boyfriend. Honestly, in my opinion, her boyfriend is the hottest guy in school.

To this day I still don't know why he's going out with her.

But I guess it does make sense for the hottest guy and girl in school to date. That's how it has always been.

Yet it still makes no sense. They are complete opposites. Her boyfriends actually kind, like really kind, he's funny to everyone, he has really good grades-in fact, he's top of the class every single year since the beginning of high school-and then he's freakishly handsome.

Like this guy has it all.

Fuck, he's even rich. His father is the CEO of Gon Enterprises, one of the largest companies in Korea and the company has a net worth of 21 billion dollars.

When Mina told my parents about her boyfriend being the heir of Gon Enterprises they completely freaked out. They even told Mina to do whatever it takes to make sure he marries her.

Na Jaemin, Mina's boyfriend, really was something different.

I actually have a bit of a past with Jaemin, but because of Mina, I never talk about it, like ever.

Compared to Mina, I'm really a nobody.

Most people in our class don't even know of my existence. I've always been the invisible one between the two of us, I'm even invisible to my parents.

I'm not that pretty, I'm not really funny, I'm not really kind and my grades are mediocre.

No one can compare Mina and me because there isn't anything to compare. I knew since I was younger already that I'll never be as good as Mina. That I'll never have as many friends. I'd never have what she has.

That's why the day Lee Felix approached me and asked me out was like a dream. It felt like my Prince charming finally decided to climb out of that fairy tale book and look for me.

He wasn't a stranger at all when he asked me out though. He was one of the few people that would actually greet me every day at school and sometimes he'd even start a conversation with me.

At one point I did start noticing that he would hang out with me and my best friend-Kwon Eunbin-more often than he used to.

When it started to become an everyday thing where we would hang out, that's was when he decided to ask me out.