Chapter 6: Spooky Forest

'Hurry up Pippy! He's getting away! Why do you look so pale?' I ran back to Pippy from the forest I was starting to run towards. 'What's Wrong with you? Are you alright?' I said shaking his shoulders. "Yeah, it's just that... that forest is a Mystery Dungeon. The dungeons are never the same. They change every time you go into them. They weren't around until space and time started to go loopy."

'It will be alright Pippy,' I said smiling 'After all, you have me to protect you!' "That's not very comforting," Pippy mumbled. 'Well then, what are we waiting for?! Let's go!' "Why're you so headstrong, (Y/N)! Take some time to think about this!"

And with that Pippy came charging after me. The forest was thick and you could barely see. The paths were all connected in some way making you feel like you were just repeating your last steps. 'Hey, Pippy, what's this place called?' "It's called Spooky Forest." 'Really.' I said dramatically. 'Anyhow, where are the stairs? I'm getting bored and there's nothing to do. Not even one Pokemon has appeared. How many stairs have gone up now? 600?'

"Stop throwing questions at me!" Pippy yelled. "You're the one who wanted to be a hero and save the nerdiest Pokemon EVER!" 'And you're the one who decided to come with me,' I snickered. "Argh... Fine. The stairs should be close, there being no Pokemon is rare. The shadow must have fainted them all, and lastly, we have only gone up 4 flights. The next one should be the last."

We walked more. Things were starting to get more spooky. There were hundreds of fainted Pokemon surrounding the last stairs. 'Who could have done this?' I asked. "One word," Pippy said. 'Shadow" we said in unison.

We ran up the stairs and fond a lake. It was beautiful. Suddenly a Pink Pokemon came out of the water. "Hello. My name is Mesprit. Nice to meet you. I sense from your strong emotions that you are looking for a friend. Yes?" 'Yes.' I said. 'We're looking for Nerdy Pikachu.' "Is this him?" Mesprit asked pointing at the yellow blob running towards us.

"Guys! I'm so ecstatic your here! I was so trepidacious!" Pikachu yelled. "Yup, that's him," Pippy said while we tried to squirm away from Pikachu's grasp. 'Hey, Pikachu, where's the shadow guy you were with.' "Right here. Thanks for getting Mesprit out of the lake for me." The Pokemon walked out of the shadows and revealed itself. "You're mine, Mesprit."

Hi! It's the next chapter! I'm so mean. The Pokemon reveals himself and you still don't know what Pokemon he is. Yup. Next chapter. Next chapter I will tell you what Pokemon he is. Also, because I'm so nice I will tell you what color he is to narrow down your guesses for what Pokemon he is. He's like orange and yellow. So yeah, keep guessing and bye!

 So yeah, keep guessing and bye!