Chapter 15: The Crystal Prison

"Wake up, (Y/N), wake up!" I heard a voice calling me shaking me out of my dream. That Pokemon that brought me here. He spoke to me again. Why can't he leave me alone? "(Y/N), this isn't funny, now wake up!" The voice was distressful now. Suddenly I knew who was calling me.

"Pippy?" I asked pushing my head up groggily. 'I... I feel so weak,' I thought as I laid my head back down. I felt my body being shaken again. "Hey, (Y/N), don't you dare fall asleep on me again!"

Pippy picked me up and leaned me against a wall. "Hey, look, (Y/N)," Pippy said gently trying to distract me from falling asleep. "Our cell is completely out of crystals, in fact, everything around here is made of crystals. It's much prettier here than it was when we first came into the cave. There was only a few crystals jutting out here and there."

'Yeah...' I said. I was starting to feel dizzy. I was just about ready to pass out at any moment. "Hey There!" A voice came from the cell across from us. "It looks like your friend got hit with a dose of poison." Poison! Crobat must have hit me over with a wing attack then used toxic on me. 

Pippy turned to look at the Pokemon who had spoken to us. "Is your name Mareep by any chance?" he asked. "Yeah..." He sighed. "I should have listened to my big sister and stayed far away from this place. All I wanted was to get her a pretty crystal for her hatchday tomorrow, but I guess that'll never happen." 

'Worry,' I said pushing myself to my feet. 'Your sister sent us to save you. We'll get you out of here.' My legs started to shake but I forced myself to keep standing. 'Any bright ideas, Pippy?'

"How about we let you recover first then think of a plan," he said giving me a worried glance. 'Pippy, I doubt they'll give me medicine. The only way for me to get better is for us to get out of here faster. Plus we need to get Mareep here back for his sister's hatchday.' "Ok," he sighed.

------------------------------

'Flamethrower!' I yelled as I tried to blast a flame at Mareep's prison bars. Pippy had come up with an idea after a few minutes of thought. "If you heat the bars up then I cool then down etc. the bars will hopefully snap." 'That's a great idea!'

We were now working on Mareep's bars. The poison was really starting to get to me after all of my hard work. "Just a bit farther, (Y/N)... Ok! Now, Bubblebeam!" Pippy finished blasting a stream of bubbles at the bars.

Mareep jumped out of his cell and started nuzzling Pippy and me. "Thank you so much for saving me! Team Soul is the best!" 'Alright, now let's get outta here,' I said panting. "Do you want to lean on me, (Y/N)?" Pippy asked. 'No, I'm fine,' I lied.

We trudged down the cell hall. Every now and then there was a fork in the road but at this point, we didn't care which path we choose, we just wanted out of this place. Suddenly the path stopped at two giant crystal doors. 

"Maybe it's a secret exit," Mareep suggested. "Or a trap," Pippy added. 'Whatever it is we need to keep going. I don't think I'll make it if we turn back now. Pippy and Mareep nodded. I pushed the door open. Inside there were a giant Pokemon admiring two gems. Crobat was hovering on the right side of the Pokemon looking as if he was waiting for his next order. On the left of the big room, there was another door.

'Quiet,' whispered. We moved silently across the room. We were almost to the door when Mareep tripped and let out a squeal. The giant Pokemon spun around shoving the pink and blue gems into his bag. "It's the intruders, they escaped, Boss!" Crobat yelled.

"You! You're the thieves that wanted my rare Pink Diamond and Blue Pearl!" "There seems to be a mistake!" Pippy said waving his hands frantically. "We were just looking for our friend here and now that we've found him we'll be on our way." "I don't think so," Boss growled. "No one lies to the Great Minning Boss Aggron! If you want to prove your inocence then beat me in a Pokemon Battle! If you win I'll even give you my precious gems, but I doubt that'll happen."

"You're on!" Pippy yelled stepping forward. I looked around at our group. A baby Pokemon, A hurt Piplup, and well... a poisoned me. Our odds are looking great. "Good, just one more condition," Aggron smirked. "If I win, you'll have to slave away in my mines until you die. Deal?"

'Deal,' I said stepping forward. If this is our only way out, then I have to take this chance. We all got into our fighting stances, even Mareep even though he looked scared out of his wool. Crobat raised his wing. "Boss vs. Lying Thieves, BATTLE START!" He yelled bringing down his wing.

Aggron charged a powerful yellow-white beam in his mouth. "Hyper Beam!" He yelled releasing his attack aiming straight for me. I tried to move, but the poison made me collapse to my knees. I looked up again to see the attack getting closer. Great Arceus, what have I gotten us into?

Hey, I'm back with another chapter. Sorry, I cut the chapter short, but I wanted to leave it on a cliff hanger. I'll try to have another chapter out by next Wednesday, but my life has been pretty busy lately, so please don't be mad if there isn't another chapter out by then. Thanks for reading! Bye!

 Thanks for reading! Bye!