11 : mafia boss pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"y/n." she stopped walking, glancing behind her. i gave her the look that made her give in.
while driving, i noticed that she was pouting with her eyebrows knotted. i don't know but the sight of her makes my heart burn. as soon as we arrived at the restaurant and had our lunch, we went back to the building. while parking, i noticed her texting.

"who are you texting?" i couldn't help myself.

"that's none of your business." she said, sounds more like a question. she looked back at her phone as i turned off the engine.

"who are you texting?" this time, i made it sound obvious that i'm getting impatient and mad.

"the person you want to get rid of a while ago," oh it was the guy who's standing like a dumbfuck when i told them to leave.

"give me," she didn't give me so i started getting it but she put it underneath her thigh. i sighed and punched the steering wheel with my hand balled into a fist to release my anger somehow.

"what's your problem? it's none of your business anymore." a while ago at the restaurant, we're both quiet and now we're arguing like it's not going to end. we were arguing but when her voice got higher, i can hear how she exhales through her nose. she was about to complain again but i immediately leaned in to kiss her. my eyes were now closed while she was trying to push me away but i held both of her hands. kissing her from her lips down to her jaw and neck, i know her weaknesses. she has finally given up, her eyes shut. giving her one last kiss, i let her go and noticed how red her cheeks were. when she opened her eyes, i was already smirking and that made her smile but immediately controlled herself, trying to act mad.

you can't resist me y/n.

we both went inside the building, many eyes were following us and that made her uncomfortable. i know this would made her uncomfortable too but once we stepped out the elevator, i wrapped my arm around her waist. she looked at me in shock but i just ignored her. when we went inside, i know what they're thinking just the way they look.

i'm always like that to her everyday and i'm not sure if this is the way of getting her back.

"but i just don't get why you killed him. that's the reason why i'm really mad at you," she sighed while taking a sip of her favorite drink. a waiter finally served my coffee, his eyes never left y/n's. he smiled at her as she gave him a little smile, i purposely pushed the knife off the table. they finally looked at me, i gave the guy a death stare while i was getting the knife at the floor. i saw the way he gulped while i was playing it with my fingers. luckily for him, his co-worker called him to serve another customer.

"why? do you like him?" pertaining to her boss that i killed, she shook her head in response.

"of course not."

after that, i took her to a mall since she wanted to watch a movie but then we bumped into a random girl who seems to be her friend. they hugged as i watched them talk to each other. in the middle of the conversation, i heard something.

"do you remember the high school heartthrob? i heard that he likes you for months now and he actually wants to meet you." y/n just chuckled in response, shaking her with a smile. did you set all this up y/n? she's so damn attractive no wonder why guys were drooling over her and one of them is me. noticing my presence, she asked who is she with.

"park jimin," i shook her hand while she was smiling at me. she looks like she's waiting for me to give her more information.

"her boyfriend."

with that, y/n looked shock just like her friend. she started teasing her but then she didn't got the time to complain and just went with the flow.

"he looks so fucking good." i smirked at myself while i was playing with my phone. after felt like years, they finally said their goodbye. she waved at me as i gave her a little smile. y/n immediately slapped my arm while walking. i groaned in pain, chuckling right after which irritated her even more.

"what's wrong?" i asked, teasing her with my smile. she rolled her eyes and faced the available movies.

"you're not my boyfriend, dumbass!" she widened her eyes, i chuckled once more. i can't handle her cuteness.

"but i would love to." her angry experssion started to fade away, cheeks were now going red as i stared at her with a smile on my face until she looked away, ignoring what i said. i could tell that she can't think straight and was pretending to read the titles and its time of showing.

"just let me love you. again. and for real this time."

i watched the bts world tour love yourself in seoul and i cried a little honestly. they were all so amazing and lovely. i love them all sm. hbu? what do you think about the movie?

xoxo