Sam

Sam's (POV)

Nice guys finish last.

The one curse that kills every guy's hopes and dreams.

I've been her friend for years. Each day and every second, my mind was pining over my best friend. And the last thing I need is to sever our friendship but my feeling are too strong. I feel physically sick every time I watch her get hurt by her so called mate. If I still had my first mate, rejecting her wouldn't even be an option. Fate has made her my second choice mate for a reason.

And that reason means the world to me.

As long as it changes this unrequited love, and actually gives me a chance with her.

I don't want to be the guy in the background or the guy who is just a friend. For years, I have watched her have crushes, date, and now find her mate. Not once have I interfered. But this is my chance, to show Rayne how much I love and care for her. I don't want her hurt and I'm ready to fight for who I love.

Cole is a respected man and alpha. But he has made a mistake, I will not let her endure any more pain. And I will protect her, even if I have to pay with my life.

Fighting with an alpha is never pretty, especially when it's about their mate. But he needs to realize how much harm he does to her and this one-sided love is killing me inside. The need to tell her my feelings every five seconds, is slowly starting to eat me from the inside.

This is my chance and I will give it my all. Even though we weren't made for each other originally, Luna gave me this chance for a reason.

I'm not going to just go with the flow anymore, I'm going to fight for a chance now. It is my turn to pursue her, and I'll be darned if I let it slip away.

Even if I have to get my hands dirty.

I will get my mate.

Even if she isn't my first one.

My wolf and I, feel like she was always meant to be ours.

And ours, she shall be.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hi cans!

Plz check out my new book Tattoo the Fire!

I don't know what Sam has been doing but he seems a little.....intense.

Let's just hope this is a passing stage...

vote,comment and follow plz!