Next Day (Roar ;) 2

Next Day 2

I was rudely awakened by the scream of an alarm.

Who does the alarm belong to?

I don't know.

What happens when I find out?

Their dead.

Only one name pops into my mind.

Sam.

I hastily peeled the heavy covers off of my bare legs, and raced down stairs. My hair probably looked like a rats nest, I know for a fact that I was drooling last night and I had bags under my eyes.

Not a pretty sight.

Marching into the kitchen, I spotted Sam, happily munching on a bowl of lucky charms. With a scowl I held the round alarm clock in his face,

"Whats this!" I screamed.

He shrugged and continued to eat, ignoring my existence,

"And whats it doing in my room!?"

He let out a small sigh, placing his spoon down and looking at me mockingly,

"Well, seeing that it is a alarm clock, I'm guessing that I put it in your room to wake you up in time for school."

I threw the alarm clock at his head but he ducked,

"WHAT THE HECK,RAYNE!"

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!"

I gave him a innocent grin,

"No. I'm just trying to stop you from breathing."

Huffing in annoyance, he snatched his broken alarm clock from the ground and stomped off to his car. Chuckling, I raced upstairs and took a shower, brushed my hair, and dressed, in a record of time.

I ran to his mustang, forgetting to bring our breakfast and for karma, I had to listen to him complain about his stomach for the whole drive.

He acts like he's my brother or something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Bursting the car door open, I kissed the ground, repeatedly.

"I'M ALIVE"

I screamed joyfully, gaining strange looks from passerby's.

Sam rolled his eyes and pulled me up by the crick of my elbow.

"Let's go, drama queen."

We laughed as we strolled down the hallways, obviously late for class.

"Hey Sam."

Turning his head he raised a eyebrow at me,

"Wouldn't the new Alpha get mad at us for being late on the first day of school."

Sam shrugged, not appearing worried,

"He's a student himself and he never comes to school on time, so I don't really see the difference?"

Then he poked me in my side and smiled mockingly,

"Why? Are you scared?"

I snorted and rolled my eyes before sobering up,

"No, just curious".

Sam and I had different classes, so he pulled me into a hug and then we parted ways. My teacher's name was Mrs.Quensly, and she obviously was the type who carried a stick up her butt for the whole year. Sitting in a corner of the very back, I put my feet on the desk, ignoring the scowling looks and Mrs.Q's, scorn eyes.

I faintly remember someone walking in, and a shiver running down my spine.

CRACK!!!

I fell off my chair and landed on my knees, painfully. I looked up to meet Mrs.Q's satisfied eyes and a wooden ruler in her hand. I eyed it carefully,

"Are you going to spank me?" I asked, disgusted.

She looked at me horrified and I bursted into laughter.

Her. Face. Was. Priceless.

Roughly shoving, a detention slip in my hand, she pointed to the door. Recovering from my break down I held my hands up in surrender and stashed the slip inside my pocket.

Detention on my first day. Fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Hi Cans!

A.K.A (Cat+ Fans=Cans)

(It's kinda funny that I'm a dog person but WC!)

What you think about this part?

Vote,comment and follow Plz!