Chapter 26 (Roar;)

Chapter 26

I nuzzled my face into the warm pillow, purring at its warmth. I thought it was weird when a hand suddenly started to stroke my fur and I automatically jumped into a defensive position.

Dale stared up at me with a smirk, not even bothering to hide his naked body. With a glare, I smacked his face with my paw. Slightly proud at his groan of pain and reddened cheek. Heaving an irritated sigh, he got up and went farther into the cave and came back with two sets of clothes. That's when I realized that he had stayed naked on purpose.

Pervert.

A pair of large sweatpants and a oversized hoodie, smacked into my face and I couldn't stop the fierce roar that left my mouth.

"Yeah yeah, stop having a bitch fit."

Rolling his eyes he slowly got dressed and looked at me impatiently. My hackles raised and I snarled loudly, commanding him to turn around. Huffing and rolling his eyes he murmured, "Virgin".

My bones slowly cracked one by one, my change was a bit more rusty then I would have liked but at least it was less painful then before. The hoodie swallowed my body and the sweatpants were sliding down so I had to roll the waistband 30 times. It was extremely awkward to not have a bra or underwear, but since Dale's clothes didn't include boxers either then I guess that means he goes commando.

A fact I would like to ignore as much as possible.

Slowly turning around, I was instantly faced with Dale's scrutiny. His black wife beater clung to his pecs and his blue jeans rode low on his waist, almost showing his happy trail. An arrogant smirk crossed his face as he rubbed the stubble on his chin, "Well look at that! Your hotter than I expected you to be!"

My response was flipping him off and looking him up and down with fake distaste.

I may not like the guy but hot damn!

My fake once over on him obviously didn't knock the ego out of him because he flexed his abbs that were clearly defined through the black shirt, "Don't knock it before you try it". Shooting me a wink, he left the cave without another word.

Embarrassed and cheeks still flaming, I screamed in annoyance calling him every name in the book that would make any mother cover her child's ears. He instantly ran back in with a panicked expression before looking at me on the verge of insanity and burst out laughing. His laughter echoed off the cave's damp, grey walls, making the noise ten times louder.

"I hate you!"

My words only seemed to make him laugh harder as he walked over and grinned when noticing how baggy the clothes really were on me. "Your a small little thing aren't you? What's your name Fuzzy Cub?"

Once again flipping him off I gritted, "Rayne".

"Rayne?"

"Yes that's my name, don't wear it out".

Shaking his head at my antics, he sat down in front of me before turning serious.

"It's time for us to talk."

"I use to be an Omega at my old pack. Despite popular belief, omegas aren't disrespected or beat, their simply just another position in the pack. Well anyways, my best friend Ryan was future alpha and he realized that a girl named Beth was his mate. Long story short, she was a slut that I had banged multiple times and he didn't seem to take the news well. We fought, I won, he was pissed, and next thing I know I'm banned and living in a cave. Now what's your story?"

For some reason I was expecting his past to be a little more serious. I mean he was this big and scary rouge who lived in a cave, just because he has slept with his best friends girl in the past?

I knew he was hiding something but I didn't know what. Deciding that he couldn't be trusted, I dove into the shortened version of my story.

"I was cheated on by my first mate and my second mate was too good of a man for me. Basically now rejected by both, my tiger wanted to let off steam and here I am."

At first his eyes shined in sympathy before the turned into realization.

"You were bad in bed weren't you?"

-----------------

Hi cans!

Men these days, lol

Vote,comment and f4f!