Next Day (Roar;) 8

Next Day 8

My wrists ached and my mouth was dry.

I realized that I wasn't in my room anymore and I hastily tried to scramble off the king sized bed. My body sank into its plush, red covers and I viscously yanked my body forward. Trying to snap the rope that dug into my skin painfully.

Slumping in defeat, the door burst open revealing the one person I hate the most at the moment.

Yes, that's right.

It was him.

That dirty, ugly, little cheating scoundrel.

The sexy, hot, abb-licking JERK!

I shot him a dirty glare as he walked closer towards the bed.

"What did I do." he steeled.

I gritted my teeth and yanked harder, ignoring the blood trailing down my hands and the flare of pain in my side. He widened his eyes and franticly tried to get me to stop.

"FIRST YOU CHEAT ON ME, AND THEN YOU KIDNAP ME!!!" I roared loudly.

Grabbing onto my shoulders, despite my protests, he intensely stared into my eyes,

"I have never cheated on you and I never kidnapped you. YOU ARE MINE!!! And you WILL live with ME. I am your ALPHA and I demand RESPECT."

Leaning as close to his face as I could I spat,

"Respect is earned and I consider you no mate of mine."

With the devil in his eyes, he yanked off my rope chains and possessively claimed his lips on mine.

The world stopped as sparks flew around us, but that didn't stop my fist from flying into his face. I took the opportunity to run as he fell off the bed in surprise. A laugh escaped my mouth as I jumped through the window, ignoring the shards of glass in my skin and ran like the wind.

The stupid, hot, sexy, jerk thought that he could kiss me and then I would be his slave. Well unfortunately, he messed with the wrong kitty.

I slammed the door to the pack house open and searched for Sam. Sure enough, there he was, sitting on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and playing Call Of Duty.

I threw his controller at the tv, spilled the popcorn and grabbed him by the shirt.

"I GET KIDNAPPED AND YOU ARE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES!?!?" I screeched.

His eyes widened,

"YOU WERE GONE????"

You see how nice my friends are.

With a sigh, I let him down and grabbed an extra controller, ignoring the cracked tv, we started to play Call Of Duty.

At least I could kill him.

•••••••••••••••••••

hi cans!

sorry this chapter is kind of rushed.

vote comment and follow!