Chapter 7 (Roar ;)

Chapter 7

Have you ever seen an angry tiger shifter about to rip her mate to pieces?

No?!

Then consider yourself lucky.

I barged into his office, nearly knocking his door off the hinges.

"Oh, Margret can you hurry up and start working on my problem!"

"I've been waiting for you all day!"

Turning around, a grin lighted up his face as he noticed I was the one who walked in. But oh no, I would not fall for his innocent little act! Who's Margret, one of his many lovers!

I clenched my fist and stared into his eyes calmly,

"I'm sorry, would you like me to go get Margret so she can fix your little problem?"

He sat himself back down in his chair and waved me off,

"Yeah actually, that would be great. At least this thing won't be so hard anymore."

My eyes turned into flames,

the nerve of this guy! I can't believe he would say that to his mate! Am I not satisfying enough!

I blinked rapidly, making sure none of my tears slipped out as I clenched my fist harder and turned on my heel,

"I hope your little problem gets fixed." I whispered painfully.

Fully aware of the flame of pain that ran up the left side of my hip and stomach. I slammed his door closed and went back to the pack house, gently rubbing my palm against my side. "Shh,"I whispered silently, trying to tame my tiger as the tattoo continued to burn.

When tiger shifters turn for the first time, a tattoo appears on a part of their body. Mine appeared on my side running from my hip, till it was right below my chest. The tattoo was basically our way of communicating to our tigers. Except, we can only tell what their emotions are, based on the feeling it gives our body.

Pain; sad, hurt, betrayed, anger

Tingly; happy, anxious, lustful

Coldness; fear, nervousness, dislike

Even though the emotions were simple, they provided help for both parties. That's why my tiger tattoo stung like heck right now,

cause the stupid alpha hurt her feelings!

I cautiously opened my door, and jumped onto my bed. Trying to block out my pain and fade into the darkness.

But little did I know, that someone was watching me from outside of my window.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Thank you Cans!

Hope u liked the chapter!

vote comment and follow plz!