Chapter 3 (Roar ;)

Chapter 3

"When god needed sexy people, he created me."

I snorted and burst out laughing at another one of Sam's pick up lines.

"Who told you that one? Your mother?"

Sam looked at me horrified, and he started to fake gag. I punched him in his arm and he finally knocked it off. He cleared his throat and looked into my eyes, placing an arm beside my head as he cornered me by my locker.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

I put on a serious expression and inched closer to his face, smirking when he eyed my lips,

"No, but I scratched my knee crawling back up from hell."

Snapping out of his daze, he stumbled back and narrowed his eyes. The final bell rang and I headed to detention. Bitterly, seating myself in a empty chair near the front.

Only four other people were in the class room excluding the teacher. Consisting of a guy who smelled like tobacco, a girl texting under her desk, another guy was passed out in his chair, and finally, a really nervous girl who looked like she was coming to detention for the first time.

Bringing our attention to the front with a clap of his hands, a teacher I haven't met before, glared disappointingly at us. He was bald with dyed brown, patches of hair on each side of his head. And the glasses on his nose appeared to be tiny compare to his obvious beer gut.

Scowling, he called the girl who was texting to come and pass out our reflection papers, while slyly raking his eyes along her slutty outfit.

Perv.

"The school has set up a new detention requirement, so now every student in detention is expected to fill out a reflection sheet and confront your violation of the rules."

He announced agitated. Rubbing the back of his head, the teacher let out a sigh,

"I was hoping that I wouldn't have to start this on the first day of school but of course a couple of bone-headed delinquents had to ruin my plans, as usual."

Without another word, he walked towards the door and eyed his watch, just as barbie finished passing out the papers, (at a pace slower than a dead turtle, might I add)

"I'll be back in 30 minutes to make sure you idiots don't burn the class room down,understand?"

When no one responded, he left the room. I stared at the blank paper on the desk in confusion,

"What was it for again?"

My thoughts drifted away as I balled the paper up and threw it at the sleeping guy's head.

Just for fun.

Sam and I forgot to meet the Alpha yesterday, oh well. Better late than never. I chuckled, predicting Sam's panicked face when I remind him of the news. His mother is going to kill us.

Sam's mom is huge on manners. And missing an Alpha's appointment is beyond rude. Even though the new Alpha is told to be young and inexperienced, he still has the power to not allow me to return to this territory.

And it's bad enough that I'm not a wolf shifter like them, but as far as they know, I'm human! I don't give off a certain scent but if the alpha doesn't allow me to return to the pack then I'll automatically be a rogue.

And if you've pissed off as much people as I have, than you know that being alone, would not end well.

30 minutes later-

The teacher came back into the room and motioned for us to leave, but he told barbie to collect our papers, (of course.)

Perv.

With a yawn,I elbowed them out of my way and slammed the door open. Walking down the hallway, that was surprisingly crowded, despite school already ending awhile ago.

Someone rammed into my shoulder, causing a burst of sparks to erupt on my skin and I jumped back. Looking around, I tried to locate where a intoxicating scent was coming from, but I only saw the black hair of the back of a guy's head as he disappeared into the sea of bodies.

Shaking it off, I spotted Sam and with a smile, we headed back to his car. But I couldn't help but wonder who the man with the black hair was?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Hi Cans!!!

This was a longer chapter than the others.

So vote,comment and follow Plz!!!!