Next Day (Roar;)

Next Day~ Dace's POV

My heart dropped when she crashed into the pole. People continued to walk bye and promptly ignored the wounded girl, knocked out on the sidewalk. The situation would probably be funny if she hadn't been previously injured and trying to escape a hospital. Honestly, there is no controlling the cute little kitten.

She could easily use her genetics as a tool for destruction and get whatever she wanted from the world. Something that I would have probably done before I had the pleasure of meeting the little kitty.

Scooping her fragile body into my arms, I inhaled deeply when she unconsciously snuggled into my chest. It makes me a little sad considering she would never do this if she was awake. If I'm being honest with myself, then I guess I could say I'm developing a soft spot for her.

Making my way to the hospital once again. I had to grit my teeth in order to refrain from letting out a slur of curses at the ignorant nurse who can't do her job. If she had been properly monitoring the patients then Raine wouldn't be further injured with a possible concussion. Plus, if she has a concussion then falling asleep is probably threatening her life right now.

Quickening my pace, I slammed open her ward room, momentarily scaring the doctors. I explained the whole pole incident and settled down in the chair next to her bed.

She was flat on her back and despite the arm sling and bruises, she was still a looker. Honestly,it's a wonder why she ended up with such dicks as her mates. Usually the second chance mate is a done deal if the first one doesn't work out. I'm not surprised that her tiger hasn't improved on those idiots yet.

Now she just has to wake up....

---------------------------
Hi cans!
Sorry it's been awhile! And I know this isn't so long but I promise I'll be more frequent but plz leave comments on the story so I know to update more if u guys like it!