Chapter 13 (Roar;)

Chapter 13

I am not a patient person.

This whole, wait for my mate to warm up to me. Is frankly, the stupidest idea I have ever heard in my life. It's been a week since I last saw him. And my Tiger was driving me up the wall in pain. At random moments, a hot pain will shoot up my side and cause me to cringe in agony. Every moment away from him was literally, killing us. And I know for a fact, that his wolf was fairing no better than I was.

It's either this guy has a death wish, or he is thinking out a way to reject me. At this point, either way is fine by me as long as this pain come to an end.

Sam shot me a saddened look as I cringed in pain while sitting down on the couch.

"How long can you keep this up?"

"Until I die or he rejects me."

Mouth agape, his eyes watered and he stopped making popcorn and came to sit next to me for comfort. If only Sam ended up being my mate. We could have conquered any obstacle. Race past having to get to know each other and simply enjoy each others presence. But it wouldn't and couldn't happen. Cause one day, he will find a mate that will care and love him while I.....

To be honest, I don't even know anymore.

The doorbell rang and Sam and I looked at each other in annoyance. I could feel my tattoo tingling in pleasure but I was about to kick some wolfy tail. Running to the door, I yanked it open and resisted the urge to wince.

Bags hung under his sunken in eyes, dark circles were clearly visible and I knew that I couldn't look much better. So when he started to speak,

"Listen I-"

A fist came barreling into his right eye. After all we have been through, he has the nerve to tell me that he was rejecting me?!

Holding his wounded eye he let out a string of colorful words. But that was the last thing I saw or heard before a rippling, fire of pain, burst from my side and to the rest of my body. The pain was so strong that I fell to the floor and blacked out. Knowing that only one thing is happening.

My Tiger feels rejected.

Thanks alot Cole.